Flirting with Forty - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flirting with Forty Reviews

February 22, 2011
this is a completely lie! hahaha.. it can happen in real life.. but is so ridiculous... I didn't like this film a lot!
½ February 7, 2011
Great movie....Robert Bukley H.O.T. thats all I have to say about that!!!
December 11, 2010
I LOVE this one! Totally Lifetime ;)
December 5, 2010
this was a fun movie. locklear is good in it and her and buckley (HOT! :P) have great chemistry.
makes you want to go to Hawai'i & learn how to surf (though I have the sinking feeling that I would suck at it...) :P
October 22, 2010
It's women's dream story (^~)
October 5, 2010
Lame. But then, I suspected as much before watching it. Every now and then one of these surprises you though...this was not one of them.
½ September 28, 2010
Not a bad chick flick & a bit of eye candy with Robert Buckley from Lipstick Jungle, acting not so great but a nice feel good movie
August 3, 2010
sweet light movie...nothing new, but still fun to is a feel good, there is still life after 40- if you are fit and blonde- movie :)
August 1, 2010
man, he's cute. They make an adorable couple :)
½ July 31, 2010
light, fun, romantic!
½ July 28, 2010
Flirting With Forty OMG sweet story
July 27, 2010
Robert buckley is so cute~
½ April 25, 2010
A good pass time movie - predictable, but you won't mind too much.
½ April 13, 2010
very realistic... ^_^
March 19, 2010
I thought this was a sweet and very relevant story. A woman is divorced and lives the hard life as a single mom of two. When she turns 40 she reaches a turning point of her life and realizes that she really can enjoy all the aspects of her life, she meets a much younger attractive surfer and her friends begin to worry about her choice and think that she's reached a midlife crisis. She is happy and in love, could life be any better? I tought this movie was very romantic and sweet.
March 8, 2010
Quite obviously another attempt at reaching the Sex and the City audience, but this lacks the humour and the charisma of the original. Multiple potentially serious problems are never really addressed in the plot and the movie lacks in credibility as a result. Besides, Heather Locklear looking like a duck as a result of god-knows-what seems to compeletely escape her young male companion. Watch something else instead...
½ February 11, 2010
I really liked this movie and the story its cute.
½ February 6, 2010
Now were talking...Flirting with Forty...great movie in jst for the girls...Heather Locklear still looks stunning loveeeeed it :))
February 2, 2010
I'd want to see it for Robert, duh! But eww what is Heather doing in this movie? Yuck!