Flock Of Dudes Reviews

• Oct 09, 2016

Love it! Watched it with a bunch of friends and we couldn't stop laughing!

Love it! Watched it with a bunch of friends and we couldn't stop laughing!

• Oct 06, 2016

Great script and great cast. Tons of laughs. I can't wait to see the next one from this writing team!

• Oct 06, 2016

Funny and smart comedy with an outstanding cast. Fun and accurate in its portrayal of 30-something man children. Already feels like a classic!

• Oct 04, 2016

Had so much fun watching "Flock of Dudes" will definitely watch it again!

Had so much fun watching "Flock of Dudes" will definitely watch it again!

• Oct 03, 2016

Fun movie to watch! Hilarious 1 liners! Great cast recommended to anyone who wants to laugh!

• Oct 02, 2016

Flock of Dudes hilariously depicts the modern day parable of realizing it's possible to spend too much time with your best buddies aka "man children" who party too much. Unless you straight up don't like comedy, the cast in this film is f-ing incredible --I wish there was even more screen time for this ensemble to show off their comedic chops, although Jeff Ross playing "pocket pool" at a public park was adequately featured. Brett Gelman, Eric Andre, Chris D'Elia, Hannibal Buress, Kumail Nanjiani, Marc Maron, Melissa Rauch, Timothy Simons... people will be talking about how much comedic DNA is in this movie for years. No B.S. If you like yucks, Watch. this. movie.

• Oct 02, 2016

Funny and endearing. Funny moments, nice character arc, left me feeling warm and rooting for the dudes.

• Sep 30, 2016

Didn't know what this movie was only that it was a comedy. The movie has fewer laughs than expected especially with the cast involved. I do like the bro comedy aspect to it though. Should give it a try. 51/100

• Sep 23, 2016

Pretty much everything you would expect from a movie with this title and staring Chris D'Elia.

• Sep 21, 2016

Ongeveer even grappig als de titel, Flock Of Dudes focust zich op onaardige personages die alleen maar denken aan drank en seks, en dan nog verwachten dat het publiek sympathie met ze krijgt. Een totale ramp van een komedie !