Flourish Reviews

• Jan 10, 2016

Outstanding indie movie. Rent it and you won't be disappointed

Outstanding indie movie. Rent it and you won't be disappointed

• Jun 24, 2012

Worth seeing just for the chemistry between Spencer and Morrison.

Worth seeing just for the chemistry between Spencer and Morrison.

• Feb 24, 2011

minimally meets expectations.

minimally meets expectations.

• Deb J Super Reviewer
    Jan 26, 2011

Jennifer Morrison really shows that she is a truly stunning dramatic actor. Both Jen and Jesse Spencer are 180-degrees from their conservative roles in TV's House MD. Surrounded by a wonderful ensemble of actors, they create a story that flourishes with suspense and humor. This was great indie film making. A must-see.

• Jun 15, 2010

Kind of a work of genius.

Kind of a work of genius.

• Jan 05, 2010

Boring and waste of time.

Boring and waste of time.

• Jul 21, 2009

One hour after the beginning I was still like "What the fuck am I watching?". But then it somehow came together. In minus - goddamn annoying sounds, Spencer's role(not how it was played, what it was). In plus - Jennifer Morrison is incredibly cute when she's batshit crazy.

• Apr 11, 2009

Jennifer Morrison's performance in this small, independent film, is astoundingly different from any role the audience is used to seeing her in, thus showing her versatility as an actress. Her performance, and those of some other actors, pull thsi film out of a mediocre script and confusing plotline. Though the film tries to develop revelations and plots twists, it doesn't quite reach it's goal. All in all, not an award-winning film, but worth watching for all Jennifer Morrison fans looking to see her in a different light.

• Nov 18, 2008

The director must have been on crack when he wrote this. haha I love Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer and even like Leighton Meester but this story was just so....HARD to accept. I understand what the director was saying in the special features about not creating characters who are simply relatable, but these characters were on the verge of being unrealistic and overdramatic, even considering who is narrating the story. And really, the interview/making of documentary featuring the director showed him to be an arrogant SOB who thinks he knows everything there is to know about good writing. Which I feel this film showcased none of. So, for anyone reading this, I believe it would be a waste of your valuable film-watching time to rent this.

• Lovable M Super Reviewer
    Nov 18, 2008

"Did you just f-ing make that up right now?" I liked this movie. Even though you're left with an unsatisfying ending, numerous plot holes, and questions left unanswered, it somehow came together (and sort of made sense) and turned out to be a fairly good movie.