Flower Girl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flower Girl Reviews

February 11, 2015
This was such a cute movie. I have been meaning to watch it for years, and I finally got around to it. The modern dating world can be so complicated, so it was interesting to watch the struggle of a sweet young lady to find her Prince Charming. Yes, it is gushy. Yes, it is a complete chick flick, but it is worth watching in my book.
½ September 29, 2013
A Two-Timing story of a florist gilded in a love story. At least in the end she made up her mind. The Grandma scenes were amusing though including trying to take a pic from her flip phone & meddling in the affairs. lol!
May 6, 2013
2013-05-06 predictable out-of-the-book romance novel storyline - but Hallmark clean, nothing more provocative than a kiss here.
April 23, 2013
Really Good I'm in love with this movie
½ July 12, 2012
Lekka komedia romantyczna, wylaczyc umysl i obejrzc, ale nie wiecej niz raz
February 18, 2011
I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!
January 23, 2011
I thought sweet and clean
August 27, 2010
a wonderful afternoon movie. it is sugar sweet but that really doesn't matter.
August 8, 2010
This movie is pretty laughable. While it's not the worst movie I've ever seen, it's certainly not that great. It sure is a lot better than some of the Lifetime/Hallmark movies, but the premise happens to be a bit hackneyed. Typical female fantasy film fare.

A lovestruck girl is struck between two guys, one of whom seems to be perfect and the other not so perfect. While her meddling grandmother pushes her toward the "perfect" guy, her heart seems to be screaming out for the seeming "badboy".

After needlessly juggling the two throughout the entire movie, she ends up picking the mysterious "badboy" who's really not bad at all, but has just been misunderstood throughout the whole film. They end up happily ever after, with the grandmother eating her words.

I mean, that's terrible about movies like this is that they're made for the slightly overweight, giving up hope on dating, twenty-something year old woman who wants it all. A rich, handsome, mysterious badboy who just seems like a philanderer, but really isn't. The typical guy they had a crush on in college who ended up just partying and sleeping around and never developing an actual real relationship with anyone.

I don't understand why that fantasy is so potent, but it is rather annoying. Just like this movie.
April 24, 2010
gotta love the hallmark channel. this movie was sooooo cute. Kieren Hutchinson was HOT ; ( awww Andy from oth) Marla Sokoloff did such a good job. PERFECT WEDDING MOVIE. soooo cute. girl works in a floral shop with her grandma and does all the flower arrangement's for weddings. she meets the best man at one of the weddings and they start talking as she is putting his flower on, he is a writer they talked about books and such. her grandma delivered get well flowers to a hospital and met a cute doctor and she told him about her granddaughter. Of course, she begins dating both of the men. Grandma tells wedding guy (Steven) her granddaughter is involved with someone else. he backs of breaks their date one night blah blah blah. doctor proposes. she said no cuz she thinks she loves steven, she goes to his house and see a woman there who happened to answer the door. ( well, turns out the woman was his publicist.) he meet up with her at a wedding, he was looking for her, then few months later she was finally getting married to the man of her dreams Steven. AWESOME WEDDING MOVIE. LOVED IT. <3
April 6, 2010
A nice romantic movie about a florist trying to change her run of bad dates and find a husband. She meets 2 suitable guys and has to make a choice.
March 11, 2010
Cute story...though not the best written. But Marla Sokoloff was good and Kieren Hutchinson was lovely. Guess you really can't ask for much more when it comes to a made for tv rom-com.
March 7, 2010
seriously, i am marrying a writer. how romantic when he came back for her and said the lines in the novel he wrote. i literally fell down, my heart lost balanced. hahaa. and her wedding was like cinderella. those flowers were magic.