Flowers in the Attic Reviews

• Apr 04, 2020

Shocking And Absolutely Cruel!

Shocking And Absolutely Cruel!

• Apr 03, 2020

I wish they would have stuck to the book. They changed the ending and didn't focus on Cathy and chris's Relationship but still worth a watch

• Oct 22, 2019

Horrible movie. Nothing like the book. Horribly disappointed.

Horrible movie. Nothing like the book. Horribly disappointed.

• Jul 29, 2018

This movie is to dark for anyone in their right mind!

This movie is to dark for anyone in their right mind!

• Apr 07, 2018

Loved it, Gripping....hate the granny!

Loved it, Gripping....hate the granny!

• Jun 05, 2017

Whoa, never knew this story although knew it was best-seller. Four kids are locked up by their mother and grandmother in a mansion after their father dies. I wonder if V.C. Andrews picked up the arsenic storyline from the episode of Quincy where a man poisons his business partner by putting it in his Coffeemate brand whitener.

• Oct 21, 2016

Weak adaptation of the gothic horror family saga. The book sold millions of copies and spawned a number of sequels, but this is a listless abuse laden trainwreck.

• Apr 14, 2016

Off to grandma's house we go in this chilling tale. Louise Fletcher makes Nurse Ratchet look like Mother Theresa.

• Feb 23, 2016

This movie has some of the worst acting and directing to come out of the 80's. The overall story isn't great, but I feel it could have been if it was in the hands of better filmmakers. Didn't hate it, but I can't see myself watching it again anytime soon.

• Nov 06, 2015