Flu (Gamgi) Reviews

• Mar 31, 2020

Amazing movie.. very well down worth having to read subtitles

Amazing movie.. very well down worth having to read subtitles

• Mar 30, 2020

Despite being full of clichés (like those typical antagonists that are bad because YES), The Flu is a film about a pandemic that is quite well achieved. Something is happening on the screen all the time and it entertains you throughout its duration. Ideal for these difficult times ahead.

• Mar 28, 2020

i think all the characters are very bad an the plot to

i think all the characters are very bad an the plot to

• Mar 20, 2020

This was a good movie, the first 30 minutes are slow but it really gets good.

This was a good movie, the first 30 minutes are slow but it really gets good.

• Mar 19, 2020

Characters are unlikeable. Totally selfish and stupid people. Many plotholes and unbelievable storyline.

• Mar 17, 2020

While the premise is good, it all goes to hell at the end. Extremely unrealistic and the little girl... aside from not serving any significant purpose its extremely annoying.

• Mar 15, 2020

It was really good kept me out of my seat at some point and made me wanna just beat the crap out of someone lol, but overall a very good movie

• Mar 11, 2020

So good!! A real nail biter until the end!

So good!! A real nail biter until the end!

• Feb 11, 2020