Flushed Away Quotes
The top Flushed Away quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- The Toad: It's obvious I never should have sent rodents to do an amphibian's job.‐ Submitted by Frances H (2 years ago)
- Roddy: Who goes there?Roddy: Rest easy Surge.‐ Submitted by Adam P (3 years ago)
- Roddy: Amusing collection.‐ Submitted by Adam P (3 years ago)
- Spike: [to Whitey] Keep your legs straight when you hit the water!Whitey: I kept me legs straight, Spike. [Spike groans in pain]‐ Submitted by Jacob A (3 years ago)
- Rita: [blows a raspberry and smacks her butt at The Toad's henchrats]
- Spike: Danger is my middle name!Whitey: I thought it was Leslie.‐ Submitted by Tom R (4 years ago)
- Sid: [to Roddy] Sid says 'Jump,' you say 'How high?' Hey-hey! Comprende?
- Rita: [to the henchfrogs] Who invited you onboard? Hop it! Hop it!
- Roddy: Don't come any closer!
- The Toad: No! Not the master cable!Roddy: Do we have a plan?The Toad: Put that back!
- The Toad: Where are those idiots?
- Rita: [teasing the villains] Come and have a go if you think you're fast enough!
- Le Frog: Ah. The English little girly. She's so aggressive.
- Whitey: Nasty.
- Whitey: You wouldn't want the boss to catch you 'round here.
- Rita: Let me go, you pink-eyed freak!Whitey: I'm upset now.
- Whitey: To find a rat, you got to think like a rat.