Fly Away Solo (Masaan) Reviews

• 6d ago

Underrated masterpiece.

Underrated masterpiece.

• Jan 20, 2019

One of the greatest masterpiece ever made in the history of Indian Cinema.

One of the greatest masterpiece ever made in the history of Indian Cinema.

• Oct 26, 2018

if you want to see a lot of drama this is the movie. I like the predictible final. good actings.

• Oct 02, 2018

Massan, I really liked the movie, It captures the rhythm of rural Indian town with its hopes and passion perfectly. It is a part of the new generation of indie films which are bringing realistic and sensible drama to the Indian cinema. Good direction and screenplay with some beautiful shots of Banaras. The casting is superb, got a few of my favourite performers, the ones who are great character actors.

• Jul 29, 2018

Welcome to the beautiful part of Bollywood, actors like Sanjay Mishra, Vicky Kausal and Richa Chaddha were at their best in this movie.

• Aug 04, 2016

Heartbreaking and beautiful.

Heartbreaking and beautiful.

• Jun 16, 2016

Extremely superb movie. Brilliant direction, outstanding acting, heart quenching emotion, etc just can't stop appreciating the movie. Perfect relevance to the social mindset. Bonus: Fantastic music

• May 24, 2016

One watches movies like these and begins to rightfully think, why do these creative masterpieces not earn the millions, the commercial catastrophes end up earning in a week?

• May 03, 2016

A superb story with interesting characters quite well interpreted into a movie. Lots of taboo topics for the conservative Indian culture but well dissected here. Very unlike a Indian movie with a realistic story line and very real. A great watch and showing the true potential of Indian cinema

• Mar 29, 2016

Deeply claustrophobic, which I would assume is the intent. It chokes, and asphyxiates, without any relief. I often wonder how to engage with this form of cinema, where any enjoyment in the filmmaking feels impossible and voyeuristic.