Fly Me to the Moon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fly Me to the Moon Reviews

½ November 19, 2012
Neither kids nor adults will enjoy this utterly miserable movie.
October 25, 2012
Fly Me To The Moon has a few catchy moments. The movie as a whole is quite dull.
½ October 1, 2012
Don't waste your time. I don't even think the little ones would enjoy it.
September 2, 2012
Abysmally dull "family" film not recommended for anyone over 5.

And the 3D sucks too.
April 3, 2012
It was a cute movie. It would be fun for small kids.
February 27, 2012
Brilliant film, really funny in parts but annoying as it's in 3-D so if you get a headache afterwoods. still a great film ^^
½ February 12, 2012
I hated it. I don't hate a lot of films but this was absolutely TERRIBLE! I had to change the channel within 20 minutes of watching it because it was so bad!
Voice acting:D
Plot:F
Entertainment:F
½ January 15, 2012
kinda cute movie but the limitation iz that U ll like it watchin it once only..
January 6, 2012
A little slow for me, but the daycare really loved it.
½ December 31, 2011
A rather dull and forgettable experience, I bet you'll never guess the soundtrack.
December 28, 2011
I thought it was really cute. A great kids movie, and some of the characters were really funny. Great movie.
December 11, 2011
Maybe I should have watched this in 3-D, but to be honest, I found it rather boring. With the quality of animated films that are out there are the moment, Fly me to the Moon just does not match up. Disappointing.
December 11, 2011
½ November 11, 2011
If you have any self-respect, you will not put yourself through this predictible, cliche'd "film". I knew exactly how the plot was going to play out in the first ten minutes. It also appears to be a little, ur---Stereotypical (of course, that's what russians are like!!), and in some parts offencive. the only female characters in this are wailing, submissive house wifes, who (of course) faint whenever something bad happens. (To which another fly rolls his eyes and chants "Women.") Oh well, at least the ignorance made it slightly interesting.

I would reccomend this film to your worst enemy.
½ August 21, 2011
Un insulto a la inteligencia!
½ August 11, 2011
This movie does not score high on my marks but it could be a fun film for the kids.
July 17, 2011
A few cute moments doesn't justify sitting through 90 minutes. Younger audiences may appreciate it more and would persevere.
July 17, 2011
pretty nice animation... but not real thoughts in it..
½ July 5, 2011
If someone asked me about the worst movie I'd ever seen, I can undoubtedly say it is Fly Me To The Moon. It's lack of historical information and stereotypical usage makes me mad.
May 31, 2011
THIS IS DULL AS A FILM BUT, IF YOU SEE IT IN 3D, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. IT'S ACTUALLY TWICE AS GOOD IN 3D.
I GIVE FLY ME TO THE MOON **