Flypaper - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flypaper Reviews

½ November 24, 2011
Absolutley pointless movie considering all the familiar faces here. Sometimes I wonder what it takes to get all these really good actors to agree to do a film like this. Shame on them for their bad decision.
½ April 13, 2009
Had some good moments, but unfortunately it had too many more where it tried too hard to be Pulp Fiction.
January 2, 2007
this movies is about a lot of bad stuff that happens. if you want a really messed up but good movie then this is what you should watch! and really it was pretty good.
½ November 24, 2011
½ March 12, 2010
I watched this film one night years ago when there was nothing else on. It's pretty low budget I think, but that doesn't automatically make a bad film. Sure it's not spectacular in any way shape or form. But it did provide an evenings light entertainment.
½ April 13, 2009
August 24, 2008
this movie has everything but a plot
½ July 13, 2008
Strange Movie. But pretty damn funny.
June 15, 2007
A rare Gem. I love smaller title movies, they have great action. I love the rattlesnake having sex part, that was great,
½ December 2, 2007
Derivative crap. Pulp Fiction copy but with poor dialogue
March 19, 2007
Lucy Liu Naked grrrr...
January 2, 2007
September 10, 2006
Strange movie but I liked it.
September 28, 2006