Folks! Reviews

• Feb 12, 2020

I love how Adam Sandler uses christian mingle to collect the hateful 8 and defeat Thanos with the help of Captain neckbeard

• Dec 10, 2016

So Funny...couldn't remember the name of this movie for the life of me then boom I figured it out. Watched it last weekend again and still funny as hell! Don Ameche was a treasure!

• Feb 20, 2016

Watched it again today. It still holds up as one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Tom Selleck is a master of physical comedy.

• Jul 28, 2015

funny occasionally tasteless comedy about a man dealing with his aging parents and the problems it causes. many funny spots.

• Apr 06, 2015

These are the slap stick movies hollywood critics never get but their right on this one.

• Sep 06, 2014

One of my favorite movies!

One of my favorite movies!

• Apr 23, 2013

One of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Tom Selleck is a scream!!!!

One of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Tom Selleck is a scream!!!!

• Sep 21, 2012

I rate this movie a 98%

I rate this movie a 98%

• Sep 03, 2012

i loved this movie when i was a kid and still love it

i loved this movie when i was a kid and still love it

• Aug 04, 2012

Great comedy. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. The ending won't disappoint either.