Food Evolution Reviews

• Apr 22, 2018

The best objective documentary regarding the GMO debate ever made.

The best objective documentary regarding the GMO debate ever made.

• Mar 19, 2018

Excellent film that presents both sides of the GMO issue, but then lays out the scientific facts that the general public isn't being given by those trying to demonize the technology and use fear to push an agenda.

• Nov 27, 2017

Farmer here that has been using gmo seeds for many years. I highly recommend. I made an account just to leave a review for this movie. This is the most accurate documentary on food production I have seen thus far. No fear mongering, just facts. This movie does have an agenda, like any documentary but I felt they were respectful in the way they showed the opposition and the agenda was not overpowering. I appreciated the science based information and Neil deGrass Tyson adds to the credibility.

• Sep 29, 2017

I cannot recommend it enough, especially to anyone interested in science and concerned with food, health, and the environment. Among a number of food fear/fad related documentaries being promoted lately, it's refreshing to finally find one that I can get behind. Food Evolution is laser-focused on objective science, and impressively it explains the truth without slinging mud against opponents, but instead respectfully highlighting that we actually all share common goals and charitably representing their representatives' arguments. Nice bonus that it's narrated by Neil deGrasse Tyson; you so rarely disappoint me, NDT.

• Sep 09, 2017

As a scientist in this field, it's about time that the science got a say in this debate. It's always heartbreaking to see such a powerful technology go to waste because of misunderstanding. Food Evolution does an amazing job of telling both sides of the story, while also making sure to give the facts behind the issues. This should be a required viewing for anyone trying to make informed decisions on the foods that they eat.

• Aug 30, 2017

Very good documentary on GMOs. Also does a pretty good job explaining why its difficult for some to accept scientific consensus.

• Aug 27, 2017

I had no option to give this propaganda exercise a 0. I have documented 20 lies in this film. Film makers selectively edit, ignore legit and obvious lines of inquiry, and do what Kevin Folta himself described as a "hatchet job" on Dr. Benbrook. Want facts on GE? Won't find them here. Food systems views and not food science views are required to understand full critique of GE.

• Aug 15, 2017

Extremely well done - entertaining, informative, and powerful.

Extremely well done - entertaining, informative, and powerful.

• Aug 06, 2017

Anti GMO stance is left's version of climate change denial. We need more documentaries like this. Something rooted on fact and not opinion.

• Jul 19, 2017

This is propaganda for the pesticide industry. Many of those interviewed to represent the "other side," including Michael Pollan, now say that the film misrepresnts them. Don't fall for it. Look for the Vice article about the making of this film and how the filmmakers are now viciously going after anyone who points this out.