Foodfight! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Foodfight! Reviews

½ May 28, 2017
This film was easily the worst animated film I have ever seen. Whether it was over-the-top consumerism or cruddy CG animation this film managed to be a dull, mind-numbing, and overall abysmal crapfest. And to think that this film had ten extra years and a 65 million dollar budget to make it look at least presentable, but nope these people did not even try.

Not only that but this movie is supposed to be for little children but more often than not they slip in overtly obvious innuendos that I'm pretty sure most teenagers should not even need to hear.

Plus nearly every character in this movie is some sort of offensive stereotype of an ethnicity and/or age group/profession. Either way this movie is an overall drag with bad characters, bad animation, a bad plot, bad morals, and most of all a demented mean-spirited tone that has the movie come off as one with no heart and effort put into it (because it well wasn't).

Overall the best thing to do would be to avoid this movie at all costs.
½ May 2, 2017
This film suuuuuuuuuucks, I bet if this did come out in 2003 it would still suck!!!
½ April 21, 2017
That budget could have saved a hungry family of four.
April 21, 2017
If hell (excuse my language) WAS A THEATER this would be the only thing screening.
April 15, 2017
The worst animated atrocity ever made.
April 13, 2017
It is the worst movie to ever be made, the jokes are bad and the animation is horrible.
½ April 3, 2017
If you grab a ton of hotdogs, sand,dirt,vomit,Mr.Clean,Pizza,tuna the put it in a blender I would not drink it but if it was that or this movie it would be the drink.
March 18, 2017
There had to of been some foul play, There's no way 65 million was invested in this movie! Biggest waste of time and resources ever!
½ March 11, 2017
This by far surpasses garbage pail kids in being the ugliest looking, poorly performed, offensive pieces of junk I have ever seen in my life. The story consists of name brand grocery product mascots living in their own little world and is invaded by the evil Brand X! This is all you need to know as A that's not a very good concept B its half-assed to the max and C it's just a shameful product placement gimmick. The animation is probably the most repulsive CGI animation I have ever been damned to gaze upon. The characters who were based on products they were not given permission to use were Ugly Deformed Racial caricatures which were vomit inducing CGI dogshit. The human beings look like they survived a nuclear blast, they are so damn misshapen and ugly, and the expressions on every character face are permanent. Now get a load of the budget for this turd, 45 million U.S dollars! That's right we have people struggling to make ends meet who would put this amount of money to better use and here you have a bunch of wasteful individuals basically using this money to roll their joints and wipe their ass. Never in my life have I seen such little effort to make a film that's even close to being considered entertainment! Another hour and a half wasted. I mean it's so bad Amazon prime is offering it for Free! Lastly, this film is rated PG the problem being not only will adults not want to see this movie neither will their children. I rate it "S" for Shit 0/5 stars!
March 6, 2017
The atrocious animation is good for a few laughs. C-
½ February 27, 2017
Definitely the 1. WORST animated cartoon. Don't have high hopes getting into it. NEVER BUY THIS!! Instead, BURN it!
½ February 10, 2017
An utter piece of shit. The movie is filled with more innuendos than you could believe, the story is nonexistent, it's not funny, and the animation is so fucking awful it could have easily been done in Garry's Mod.

If I could rate 0, I would.
January 29, 2017
Don't eat that. It's dangerous.
½ January 21, 2017
Rating: -1/10

Everyone who has seen this will say the same things that are wrong with this unholy asinine abomination of a 'movie'. The animation is unbelievably horrible, the humor ranges from corny, lame one-liners to bizarre and disturbing, the story is way too overcomplicated and the acting is incredibly bad!
½ January 15, 2017
A waste of fucking time.
½ December 29, 2016
The WORST animated movie of all time. You don't even need to see it to tell that it's nothing but a big stupid sack of crap. How bad is it? Just ask Doug Walker the Nostalgia Critic or JonTron. The story is uninteresting, the film is bereft of laughs and ends up eventually becoming creepy and don't get me started on the animation. The animation is so horrible that children and adults will end up having nightmares about how ugly it is. On another note, the film also boasts hideous racial stereotypes, puns that will make you cringe and also has an odd depiction of Nazis. You know, for kids. 45 million dollar budget, my ass. What in the hell were its talented cast consisting of Charlie Sheen, Hilary Duff and Christopher Lloyd thinking? The movie's THAT bad. Even the DVD cover is misleading since the guys who ARE THE CLOSEST TO THE "CAMERA" IN THE COVER DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY MAJOR ROLE AT ALL. JUST A CAMEO!!!! Avoid this movie at all costs, people. Don't say I didn't warn you.
½ December 24, 2016
I can make better animation with Gmod.
½ December 21, 2016
The animation is so hideous that it makes you puke, the characters are extremely annoying and offensive, the food puns are the worst you'll ever hear in your life, and on top of everything, there doesn't seem to be any real story at all.
½ December 19, 2016
the animation was terrible and the writing was meh. It would make a good cult film though. Can't say it's as bad as Trolland though.
December 14, 2016
Great film with very funny moments. The writing is superb and I laughed all throughout the movie. I highly recommend it!