Foodfight! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Foodfight! Reviews

½ July 17, 2017
Just terrrible. Doesn't even deserve half a star.
½ July 11, 2017
I saw this abomination via Nostalgia Critic and cannot unsee it. I will most likely have nightmares from the creepy, poor quality animation and quotes from movie. It has a strange roadkill quality to it, it's so bad that you want to look away, but there's a morbid curiosity we all have which makes us peek through our hands. That would be the only way I can explain what I saw. Christopher Lloyd was creepy as heck and actually stole the show because of that. The whole movie was creepy and funny in a very wrong way, a cruel and unusual punishment for the eyes and ears. Please don't let kids watch unless you can't think of anything else to set them down the right path. ("Stay off drugs!")
½ July 2, 2017
There is nothing good in this movie. Everything in this movie is painfully terrible and you will want to have this movie erased from your mind right after watching it.
½ July 2, 2017
If I were allowed to rate this piece of garbage zero stars, I definitely would! There is nothing positive that can be said about this film! It is without question THE worst animated film I've ever watched in my entire life!
½ June 30, 2017
No, just NEVER! This is not only the worst animated movie of all time, but it is THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen a movie so horribly disgusting and horrifying in my entire life. And I have seen Rapsittie Street Kids! The puns are TERRIBLE! The writing is TERRIBLE! There are a lot of sexual innuendos in this movie especially for a kids movie but that doesn't even matter anymore. BECAUSE THIS MOVIE HAS THE WORST, HORRIFYING, AND SH*TTIEST ANIMATION ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU DO THAT WITH A BUDGET OF 45 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ June 27, 2017
F**K THIS SH*T, LET IT BURN IN HELL!!!
½ June 24, 2017
This animation will make you puke
½ June 19, 2017
It's not the worst film, but it is in the top 5. Certainly the worst animated film of all time. Being the worst at anything is a huge accomplishment.
June 12, 2017
This movie was hilarious! The animation isn't the best, but the movie is really funny and Dex Dogtective is one of my favorite animated characters of all time! This movie is so bad it's good and I really recommend it!
½ June 9, 2017
Easily the worst animated movie ever
½ June 8, 2017
This is the worst movie of all time
½ June 3, 2017
This movie sucks. It could not be any worse. Howard the duck was better, and it started with duck tits. UGGGHH!
½ June 2, 2017
Worst animated movie I've ever seen. With the worst writing, voice acting, animation, character designs, and filled endlessly with pop culture references, sexual innuendos, and product placement, this film takes the cake for being the absolute WORST in the history of animation.
For a "kid's film" the movie has a disturbingly high amount of sexual innuendos in it. I have no idea why, but it's so embarrassingly bad. And the designs for many of the characters are so nightmarishly bad as well. The crappy animation definitely adds to the effect.
May 30, 2017
Amazing movie. I love this movie almost as much as Little Panda Fighter
May 29, 2017
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!!
½ May 28, 2017
This film was easily the worst animated film I have ever seen. Whether it was over-the-top consumerism or cruddy CG animation this film managed to be a dull, mind-numbing, and overall abysmal crapfest. And to think that this film had ten extra years and a 65 million dollar budget to make it look at least presentable, but nope these people did not even try.

Not only that but this movie is supposed to be for little children but more often than not they slip in overtly obvious innuendos that I'm pretty sure most teenagers should not even need to hear.

Plus nearly every character in this movie is some sort of offensive stereotype of an ethnicity and/or age group/profession. Either way this movie is an overall drag with bad characters, bad animation, a bad plot, bad morals, and most of all a demented mean-spirited tone that has the movie come off as one with no heart and effort put into it (because it well wasn't).

Overall the best thing to do would be to avoid this movie at all costs.
½ May 2, 2017
This film suuuuuuuuuucks, I bet if this did come out in 2003 it would still suck!!!
½ April 21, 2017
That budget could have saved a hungry family of four.
April 21, 2017
If hell (excuse my language) WAS A THEATER this would be the only thing screening.
April 15, 2017
The worst animated atrocity ever made.