Foodfight! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Foodfight! Reviews

September 16, 2017
WORST FOOD FIGHTING MOVIE EVER
½ September 8, 2017
This movie is terrible, really terrible. it has crappy animation, it makes no sense, it has bad characters that I hopped would die, it has really bad puns, very wretched dialogue, and the poster lies, I would not recommend this movie to anyone.
½ August 31, 2017
The animation is so hideous, that even a blind person won't be able to tolerate this film!
August 15, 2017
So incredibly awful that it's great! No redeeming value whatsoever.
½ August 10, 2017
WORST ANIMATED MOVIE OF ALL TIME. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOLKS.
½ August 8, 2017
this is the worst animated movie I have ever seen, the plot is a complete mess, the writing is just lazy, the animation is awful, the characters are bland and lazy, there is nothing good to say about this movie.
August 4, 2017
This is one of the worst animated movies ever made!
August 1, 2017
seen nostalgia critic's review & jontron's review & hell to the no am I watching this piece of shit movie & funniest part? it's a kids & family movie
½ July 31, 2017
Picture the worst thing you can imagine, and multiply it by cancer
½ July 31, 2017
Foodfight!, with its ugly and disgusting animation and imagery, completely inappropriate sexual innuendos, and easily the worst performance of Charlie Sheen's career not only makes this one of the worst animated movies of all time, but one of the worst movies of all time period ever.
½ July 31, 2017
Absolutely wretched in every possible way. While ostensibly a kids' movie, it's packed with blatant Nazi imagery, filthy jokes, confused cosmology, and gratuitous racism and homophobia.

The movie doesn't even succeed at its ostensible purpose, doing "Toy Story" with commercial mascots. Very few actual mascots appear, and they have no more than cameo roles; the majority of the characters are generic "funny animal" types.

When you figure in the hideously ugly artwork and animation that wouldn't have cut it on the Playstation 2, Foodfight isn't going to be the next "cult classic bad movie." It's just plain painful in every way.
½ July 29, 2017
Hands down one of the worst movies I have scene. Poor animation quality, much more innuendo and sexual content than would warrant a PG rating, as well as a poorly written plotline for even a kid's movie.
I honestly feel bad for the actors who lent their voices to this movie, and highly recommend people to not watch it unless they purposefully want to see how bad this movie can be.
Watch at your own risk.
½ July 17, 2017
Just terrrible. Doesn't even deserve half a star.
½ July 11, 2017
I saw this abomination via Nostalgia Critic and cannot unsee it. I will most likely have nightmares from the creepy, poor quality animation and quotes from movie. It has a strange roadkill quality to it, it's so bad that you want to look away, but there's a morbid curiosity we all have which makes us peek through our hands. That would be the only way I can explain what I saw. Christopher Lloyd was creepy as heck and actually stole the show because of that. The whole movie was creepy and funny in a very wrong way, a cruel and unusual punishment for the eyes and ears. Please don't let kids watch unless you can't think of anything else to set them down the right path. ("Stay off drugs!")
½ July 2, 2017
There is nothing good in this movie. Everything in this movie is painfully terrible and you will want to have this movie erased from your mind right after watching it.
½ July 2, 2017
If I were allowed to rate this piece of garbage zero stars, I definitely would! There is nothing positive that can be said about this film! It is without question THE worst animated film I've ever watched in my entire life!
½ June 30, 2017
No, just NEVER! This is not only the worst animated movie of all time, but it is THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen a movie so horribly disgusting and horrifying in my entire life. And I have seen Rapsittie Street Kids! The puns are TERRIBLE! The writing is TERRIBLE! There are a lot of sexual innuendos in this movie especially for a kids movie but that doesn't even matter anymore. BECAUSE THIS MOVIE HAS THE WORST, HORRIFYING, AND SH*TTIEST ANIMATION ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU DO THAT WITH A BUDGET OF 45 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ June 27, 2017
F**K THIS SH*T, LET IT BURN IN HELL!!!
½ June 24, 2017
This animation will make you puke
½ June 19, 2017
It's not the worst film, but it is in the top 5. Certainly the worst animated film of all time. Being the worst at anything is a huge accomplishment.