Foodfight! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Foodfight! Reviews

½ July 12, 2016
So bad it hurts. Is it possible to give this movie minus five stars?
½ June 30, 2016
If I could give this movie no stars then I WOULD! This movie is the WORST piece of crap in the WORLD!!!
½ June 23, 2016
All the animation was horrible, the jokes were way off, hated the puns. Everything about it is the reason why Disney, DreamWorks, Pixar, Touchstone, or any other animation studios won't make the mistake Foodfight! did. I'm glad it got the lowest box office of all time. It's horrible. God-awful. Need I say more?
June 20, 2016
One of the most abysmal, ugly, disgusting, films I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. Whether it be enforcing stereotypes and cliches or making puns and fart jokes, Foodfight never fails to land an unbelieving and shocked laugh of horror. This is one for the books, kids.
June 19, 2016
Foodfight! is a piece of crap movie. It's the ugliest movie I've ever seen. Not one of the ugliest, THE ugliest movie I've ever seen. It's distorted, grotesque, and repulsive with incomplete computer graphics that haven't been rendered. It's such an assault to the senses that after it's over, you feel disoriented by afterimages as if you're suffering from DT. To call it an animated film is a direct insult to animation. Animation gives the illusion of movement and in Foodfight! nothing moves, it glitches. The visuals look and run like a scratched, retro ps1 game, have the hue of a fresh turd and are filled with hideously contorted characters. Foodfight! rips off the premise of a Pixar classic involving toys, that I'm not going to name because I feel typing those two in the same sentence is a total sin, as an excuse to use empty-headed and inappropriate humor for a children's film. The movie is so unpleasant to look at that I would equate the experience to staring inside a toilet bowl for 90 minutes after you've thrown up in it; actually, that might be more sufferable. (Zero Stars)
June 19, 2016
One of the most horrible animation and inappropriate movie for children.
June 16, 2016
THIS IS THE WORST ANIMATED MOVIE I EVER CAME INTO CONTACT WITH!
½ June 15, 2016
Absolutely terrible to look at and it's story is boring and the pacing is bad.
June 8, 2016
I'm not exaggerating, I wanted to slit my wrists open after watching this
May 30, 2016
THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER! At least it's better then "A Car's Life: Sparky's big adventure" and all the other sparkplug movies but still! SCREW FOODFIGHT!
May 29, 2016
This is probably the worst animated movie of all time. The movement and acting makes you want to shoot yourself, and the sound effects are horrible. I didn't make it through this movie because how awfully it was made. This is probably the demon child of Charlie Sheen and a postponed movie.
May 12, 2016
That is the Most Horrible Animated film I've ever seen! at least Mr Peabody and Sherman and The Angry Birds Movie is a million times better than Food fight! the animation is Unfinished, the story is Stupid, the character are creepy and the writers are lazy! do you know who like Foodfight? Vanguard Yes Peabody no! and do you know who hates Foodfight? everyone in the entire world!
May 8, 2016
Worst animated movie of all time, hands down. The animation is beyond terrible, the sexual innuendos are too disgusting for a movie for adults, much less kids, and they do nothing with concept of having food mascots come to life, opting instead to focus on food puns and Nazism. As a matter of fact I had to stop this film every 20 minutes, it was so horrible. It may have only been 91 minutes, but it felt like 4 hours. The fact that this movie has an all-star cast makes it that much worse. There are 0 redeeming qualities about this movie. It isn't so bad it's good; it's so bad it's pure garbage.
0/10, every single person involved in making this should be ashamed of themselves.
May 7, 2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
May 7, 2016
This was enjoyable in the worst sense of the word, in other words purely for how terrible every aspect of it. There's the animation of Mr Clipboard wobbling around, there are lines like, "You cold-farted itch" and a the entire plot somehow manages to be a thinly veiled reference to the Holocaust! If you like films that are offensive on both a sensory and mental level, this cannot be recommended enough for you.
½ May 2, 2016
I've witnessed sheerly 20 minutes of this film. This is the probably the coda of my lengthy & monochrome watching of evidently egregious films, simply for the sake of witnessing them. I'm done with this.
½ May 1, 2016
''That wasn't a good Play, No kidding, Horrible, You Said it, But the Cast Members were Decent''
April 30, 2016
I can safely say this is the absolute WORST animated movie of all time. The story is as intelligent as an embryo, the animation is like your worst nightmares' worst nightmares, and the budget is $65,000,00. Think about all the other better things people could use that money on. Charity, america's big dept, cancer, heck even bringing back barney would be a better use of money than this amazing representation of the devil's nightmares! If I could give this movie a negative infinity stars, I'd more than certainly would!
April 24, 2016
was this movie was so bad people didn't mind to critique it!? wow. Makes sense though