Foodfight! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Foodfight! Reviews

½ February 27, 2017
Definitely the 1. WORST animated cartoon. Don't have high hopes getting into it. NEVER BUY THIS!! Instead, BURN it!
½ February 10, 2017
An utter piece of shit. The movie is filled with more innuendos than you could believe, the story is nonexistent, it's not funny, and the animation is so fucking awful it could have easily been done in Garry's Mod.

If I could rate 0, I would.
January 29, 2017
Don't eat that. It's dangerous.
½ January 21, 2017
Rating: -1/10

Everyone who has seen this will say the same things that are wrong with this unholy asinine abomination of a 'movie'. The animation is unbelievably horrible, the humor ranges from corny, lame one-liners to bizarre and disturbing, the story is way too overcomplicated and the acting is incredibly bad!
½ January 15, 2017
A waste of fucking time.
½ December 29, 2016
The WORST animated movie of all time. You don't even need to see it to tell that it's nothing but a big stupid sack of crap. How bad is it? Just ask Doug Walker the Nostalgia Critic or JonTron. The story is uninteresting, the film is bereft of laughs and ends up eventually becoming creepy and don't get me started on the animation. The animation is so horrible that children and adults will end up having nightmares about how ugly it is. On another note, the film also boasts hideous racial stereotypes, puns that will make you cringe and also has an odd depiction of Nazis. You know, for kids. 45 million dollar budget, my ass. What in the hell were its talented cast consisting of Charlie Sheen, Hilary Duff and Christopher Lloyd thinking? The movie's THAT bad. Even the DVD cover is misleading since the guys who ARE THE CLOSEST TO THE "CAMERA" IN THE COVER DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY MAJOR ROLE AT ALL. JUST A CAMEO!!!! Avoid this movie at all costs, people. Don't say I didn't warn you.
½ December 24, 2016
I can make better animation with Gmod.
½ December 21, 2016
The animation is so hideous that it makes you puke, the characters are extremely annoying and offensive, the food puns are the worst you'll ever hear in your life, and on top of everything, there doesn't seem to be any real story at all.
½ December 19, 2016
the animation was terrible and the writing was meh. It would make a good cult film though. Can't say it's as bad as Trolland though.
December 14, 2016
Great film with very funny moments. The writing is superb and I laughed all throughout the movie. I highly recommend it!
½ December 11, 2016
This is the worst animated movie I have ever seen! Poor animation, poor plot, and poor jokes. Now every time I look at Charile the Tuna or Mr. Clean, I think of Foodfight!
½ November 24, 2016
I made it an hour in then just gave up.
½ November 15, 2016
This movie is terrible! This movie makes no sense and I could only watch for 12 minutes! Not a good movie.
½ October 27, 2016
It's a good movie with colourful...wait a second...Charlie Sheen is in this movie? OK, IT SUCKS
½ October 10, 2016
so much to say but just watch it and you know why gave it half a star
½ October 9, 2016
Worst animated movie... EVER!
½ October 6, 2016
All the animation was horrible, the jokes were way off, hated the puns. Everything about it is the reason why Disney, DreamWorks, Pixar, Touchstone, or any other animation studios won't make the mistake Foodfight! did. I'm glad it got the lowest box office of all time. It's horrible. God-awful. Need I say more?
½ September 12, 2016
this movie is the worse animated film of all time and is one of the worst films of all time the nostalgia critic phamtonstrider and johtron pretty much sum it up in there reviews dog fucking roadkill shit that a cockroach vomited on
½ September 8, 2016
absolute tat.
a frenzy of product placement...
½ August 26, 2016
The animation is very bad.