Fools' Parade - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fools' Parade Reviews

½ April 1, 2015
The kind of movies they made in the 70s when the 30s were the good old days, filled with genuine actor stars and wonderful character actors, who could take a good script and make it into a memorable film.
February 14, 2012
Very rare James Stewart western which is well worth seeing. Use to be on telly a lot. Best quote is 'If thy right eye offend thy....pluck it out'!!!
I just remember it was mad....and James Stewart was memorizing.
Couldn't find this anywhere.....maybe because i knew it by it's 'other' title - 'The Dynamite man from Glory jail'.
August 13, 2010
The role is a graceful one for an ageing James Stewart and he fits the lead role well in a western narrative set in more modern times. The intriguing aspect of the movie is the odd all-ages mix of supporting actors. It is not detrimental though.
January 15, 2010
What can I say, its a mature James Stewart in what is actually a really good movie. Stewart plays an ex prison inmate who gets out after 40 years of being inside. Getting out the same time as his 2 friends. What we have here is a movie with everything, a love story, stereotypes and dynamite! James Stewart truly is the man who only went in the bank to cash a cheque!