Fools On The Hill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fools On The Hill Reviews

August 3, 2012
I purchased "Fools on the Hill" several months ago, and I've shared it with some of my friends. We all agree that Jerrol LeBaron hit a lot of nails on the heads of our worthless so-called congress. Of all the bad things that can be said about our idiots in DC, Mr. LeBaron went right to the major issue. Most of the time, they don't read the bills before voting on them. Somebody should slip a paragraph in one of the bills that cuts their paycheck to one dollar a year. The evidence that our congress can't do the job needed for America is in this DVD, Fools on the Hill. It should be required in college political science classes.
½ August 3, 2012
This is an entertaining film about a guy that is fed up with politics as usual and decides to do something about it. I empathized with his frustration and admired his gumption to get out of being apathetic about politics and trying to do something about it. Sometimes it was funny, sometimes it made me think (a good thing) and all of it was enjoyable. Recommeded
May 17, 2012
I watched it with a few of my friends- we all loved it and talked about it for hours after. Definitely something all Americans should watch.
April 26, 2012
This documentary is amazing...!
April 25, 2012
Eye opening. everyone should see this film.
April 25, 2012
Great film. Very poignant topic and spotlights a HUGE shortcoming in the way bills are currently passed. Would (and have) definitely recommend this to friends!!
April 17, 2012
Great movie. Who'd have known this is what really goes on in Capitol Hill. A must see for every American, at least!