Foosballers Reviews

• Dec 31, 2020

A rare documentary about foosball and the corresponding lifestyle and passion. Thanks goes to the moviemakers for making it in such an interesting way, perhaps even for non-foosballers.

• Mar 14, 2020

Terrific flick. I imagine the world outside of the quirky group that passionately love Foosball will find this movie light-hearted and funny. As someone a little closer to the group who knew their names before the film, I think it did well poking fun at the absurdity of the mix of characters that make up this world without crossing any lines. I always wondered how many professional players in other sports would stay with their game if there was no money in it. This film explores six of the "worlds greatest" at a sport so many have played, and yet (almost) no one can make a living doing, regardless of how good they are.

• Mar 06, 2020

This is a wonder, funny and very entertaining documentary of the wild and crazy foosball world.