Footprints - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Footprints Reviews

½ January 14, 2012
Just saw this movie last night. It was awesome, the acting was fantastic! The story multifaceted and fresh! Hard to believe it was created on such a microbudget, the director really understood how to use that to his advantage
December 21, 2011
What we see in FOOTPRINTS is the evolution of a woman's memory, energy and self-assurance that this time around, Hollywood welcomes her Inside...The notion of memory is poignant - in fact, we can all ask the same questions - are we given an identity by those around us which validates our reality? Or is it memories from our past and those who have since left us behind who confirm not only hopes but also our fears. The film techniques used by Steven Peros bring full use of light and color as our protagonist, Sybil Temtchine, takes each necessary step forward in finding her sense of belonging. She brings a complex vulnerability and subsequent truth to the role that makes each of us wonder if things were different, could we turn the steps of time back in order to find more acceptance.
December 6, 2011
Haunting and poetic mystery about a young woman, apparently suffering from amnesia, who drifts through Hollywood past and present. Excellent!
½ December 4, 2011
Lovely film "about" Old Hollywood and Hollywood Dreams. If you are a fan of cinema history, and things that feel a little like folk or fairy tales, then check this movie out.
April 25, 2011
Personal, poetic, a Valentine to all the lost and found souls up on Hollywood Boulevard. Enjoyed it from the hilarious opening to the heartbreaking finale. Kudos to the cast, crew and inspired Writing and Direction.
April 25, 2011
I really loved this film. It has such a fresh voice in a world full of sequels and superheros. I recommend anyone who is interested in character driven, well written, superbly acted, and innovatively directed films to check it out. You will not be disappointed.
½ April 18, 2011
This movie was a poorly shot, poorly directed, execution of a sub-par screenplay. It seemingly dragged on forever until I finally left the theater, realizing that no resolution was going to satisfy me, short of a zombie attack on Grauman's theater. The best actor was the homeless man in the first 5 minutes, and I would have to guess that he just wandered in off the street. I've never had to walk out a movie before, but when my boyfriend and I did, another woman from the audience followed, leaving about 4 people behind.
March 21, 2011
Pasha & I are looking forward to the red carpet premiere. Of course the star of the family in this will be there - H.M. Wynant!
March 16, 2011
Definately want to see this !!
March 15, 2011
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Kirk Bovill's work, especially his work in this movie!
March 14, 2011
This is one of those 'only in Hollywood' movies that make you feel good for having seen it, having been a part of the experience.

I remember discovering 'Interstate 60,' the likable James Marsden cameo-filled film about a young man's road to discovery and digging every inch of the journey. 'Footprints' gives me that same great feeling. In fact, there's a scene, similar really to one in 'Interstate 60,' invloving a close-up magician, reminding me that the magic of Hollywood is magic.

I'm glad that they are still making movies like 'Footprints,' and, even though I have nothing to do with filmmaking, I'm proud to be in the entertainment business, to be related, however distantly, to magic makers like Steven Peros.
March 12, 2011
ANYTHING with RJ in it, we want to see!