For Sale by Owner - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

For Sale by Owner Reviews

February 14, 2014
I don't really wanna watch it that bad that I would watch it right away just not right now, I just wanna see how terrible it is.
½ September 3, 2010
A very bland horror/thriller i lost interest fast & the entire film is way too predictable SKIP IT!!!
February 3, 2010
enjoyed it until the end happened.
January 11, 2010
I was hooked from the start but the ending just ruined it for me
December 31, 2009
Could have been good. Could have.
December 20, 2009
Had quite a well known cast and it started off fine. Just got really stupid and looks like the writers ran out of money at the end and spoilt the whole thing.
November 20, 2009
What the...! How can this tripe keep getting made? This is the worst rip-off of both "The Shining" and "Amityville of Horror" or any other haunted house movie. This however was a horrible, horrible movie in this genre. The script was decent but the execution not so great,
½ November 10, 2009
I really liked this movie. very smart, well acted and creepy. the historical mystery was well thought out and executed. my only problem was they ruined it with the ending. I was left very confused!
½ November 9, 2009
The story didn't seem like it was finished. It was left open-ended but that just makes me dislike it more. I had no idea what was going on and I cannot even decide what genre this would fit under.
½ November 7, 2009
Lame with a nice side of "Blame them Savage Red Injuns" for flavor. I could hardly believe it was released in 2009!
½ November 6, 2009
The lead actor is horrible and just when the film's story is about to save the project, it ends with the worse possible ending a film can have. Might as well had all been a dream. Yes, it's that bad!