For Bad Boys Only Reviews

• Dec 28, 2009

the junkiest of junk films! a borderline b-movie with very shallow characters. the story has no substance and there is no effort made to explain things. but at least you get a gilmpse of some pretty asian girls. if u rlly need ur hk fix.

• Aug 30, 2009

Writer/director-team Manfred Wong and Raymond Yip has a history of fine movies behind them, most notably a couple of great Young and Dangerous spinoffs. But with For Bad Boys Only they seem to have thrown everything out the window, presenting a completely uninspired movie with a screenplay that completely lacks sense and direction. We're simply left with some great looking actors making serious fools of themselves here. I even pity Ekin Cheng.