For Colored Girls Reviews

• Nov 23, 2019

This is easily the worst movie I've ever seen.

This is easily the worst movie I've ever seen.

• Aug 25, 2019

Its beautiful; paints the stories exactly as they should be told. I absolutely love it and have watched it many times. It may not be directed to me but I, as well as most women, can relate to the stories in our own experiences.

• Feb 16, 2019

As part of Hulu Celebrating Black History, I decided to watch For Colored Girls. First I took a look at the ratings to see if I wanted to commit to watching a movie for over 2 hours that is not even worth to begin. I was shocked at the ratings of reputable critics shaming Tyler Perry for being too melodramatic, too overblown and too pretentious. So curiosity got the best of me and I decided to watch it anyway. Besides, the All-Star cast it was worth at least checking it out right? Right! And I loved it! Tyler Perry love for productions were evident as he artistically took the production off the stage and made it come alive on the big screen. Thank you Mr. Perry for staying true to the script and giving Colored Girls all over a voice to identify with.

• Oct 10, 2017

Pretentious, boring, and stupid.

Pretentious, boring, and stupid.

• May 05, 2017

If you are not able to read through the lines uou can not comprehend. I understand as I've been there. Silent no more.

• Oct 25, 2016

Mr. Perry's worst movie! BLECH! Overly dramatic to the point of being disturbing! This is a PASS! Go see Mr. Perry's Temptation instead!

• Sep 24, 2016

No no no no no no!!!

No no no no no no!!!

• Dec 21, 2015

The pain always has a story..

The pain always has a story..

• Aug 16, 2015

Eh, it tries too hard to be deep.

Eh, it tries too hard to be deep.

• Jun 30, 2015

STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!