For Greater Glory Reviews

• May 24, 2020

Movie depicts part of our history that is not taught in schools and it definitely should. Acting was great and some events made me truly cry. I definitely suggest you to watch this movie.

• Jan 16, 2020

Some historical events that we need to relearn happened in the not too distant past. Also its the final film for the great Peter O'Toole. Its nicely done and a testimony to the need to defend our liberties.

• Aug 19, 2019

Excellent movie about people standing and fighting for what they believe to be right. A movie for all people to see.

• Oct 28, 2018

Great cast, well acted and a very compelling account of the laregly ignored Cristeros war. Well worth watching

• Apr 16, 2018

Great and very inspiring movie. Unfortunately we are seeing the beginning of a repeat of this very story again in our time. Probably why the anti-catholic reviewers ahte the movie so much.

• Jan 22, 2018

Amazing story of courage, love and martyrdom.

Amazing story of courage, love and martyrdom.

• Jan 17, 2018

I have watched this movie numerous times, its written well (historical) costumes are beautiful and landscapes are amazing. How any one can give this a bad rating, must not see the bravery that many will give to their faith. More movies on persecuted Christians should be made, as this still happens to this day. Must watch! and more than once-

• Dec 01, 2017

The Direction of this movie is uninspiring, lacks of any emotional attachment to this movie. This movie has cliches that are pointless to the main plot of the movie and the script is very dull the lines are very poorly delivered. Don't waste your time in this movie not even for a school project.

• Apr 17, 2017

Realised I'd made a mistake once the movie started. Awful Christian propaganda, woeful acting, awful music.

• Nov 26, 2016

For Greater Glory, otherwise known as Cristiada, isn't a film that's comfortable to look at and isn't quite as entertaining as it should be. However, the film benefits from its great cast, a powerfully moving historical story and even a couple of exciting action sequences at the bargain.