For Keeps - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

For Keeps Reviews

½ November 23, 2016
The movie seems like a John Hughes creation but it's able to go beyond that caricature and progress into a movie about committed love and the reality of premarital sex and the sanctity of an unborn life
½ January 17, 2016
High school couple gets pregnant and finds their lives in a downward spiral without family support after a premature wedding leaves them both miserable with the circumstances. Unfortunately, viewers are taken down with them.
½ December 11, 2015
A nice realistic story about a young couple who overcome all the challenges of having a baby. I thought it was sweet. (First and only viewing - 11/29/2015)
July 2, 2013
I thought this was quite a compelling film that was also very engaging and heartfelt.I feel that many would be able to relate not to the situations the characters face per-se, but to the versatility in human emotions displayed throughout the film, ranging from hardship and strife to bliss and enjoyment.Overall in my opinion it was well done.
April 4, 2013
I love this movie its cute and molly is a great actress.
March 27, 2013
not her best performance but it was good
½ February 20, 2013
Messy and unoriginal.
February 16, 2013
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE
January 13, 2013
Very emotional story,sweet love story,moving! I actually cried when I saw this!
January 10, 2013
a fave when i was younger
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to watching.
October 1, 2012
one of my favorite movies that I watched when I was a kid!
September 29, 2012
Amusing, it is realistically depicted when a couple becomes an new parent.
September 3, 2012
Love all her movies!
August 24, 2012
It's a little emotionally draining but rather realistic and cute. Who would have thought some years later a pregnant teen would be rather common.
½ August 12, 2012
Another classic Molly Ringwald movie. However, as compared to her other movies like The Breakfast Club, this movie was lacking in my opinion. The storyline wasn't really great but Molly Ringwald's acting was indeed top class. Overall, still a good movie but not great compared to her other movies.
July 31, 2012
A classic. Taught me at an early age!!!
July 23, 2012
One of my favorite Molly Ringwald movies. Their young and in love newlyweds and now they are parents. Time to grow up!
½ July 4, 2012
never a movie about teen pregnancy could be so good.
June 2, 2012
I really liked this movie. When I was a kid, I thought their apartment would've been awesome to live in!