For Love or Money Reviews

• Jun 26, 2020

Good watch, would likely watch again, and can recommend. Its good to find movies that are clearly dated but hold up. Michael J. Fox definitely helps in that regard, along with the fast paced shifting sub-stories that are occurring throughout the movie. Of course the main story builds and takes over the movie with the proper amount of focus, though I personally felt the story was a little grating and cliche: "girl likes awful guy despite available good guy because all women are whores and like money", and knowing that's the basis for the conflict makes it REALLY hard to side with the characters, despite what seems like a natural chemistry on screen. Ultimately it's a good movie, but nothing special.

• May 06, 2020

This romantic comedy was pretty funny. Michael J. Fox, Gabrielle Anwar, Anthony Higgins, and the rest of the cast did a great job in this movie. The plot to the movie was funny and dramatic. I wasn't expecting to like this movie but it was actually pretty entertaining. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out sometime. You'll get a good laugh out of it.

• Apr 26, 2016

In order to own his own hotel, concierge must court a wealthy businessman's mistress. Yawn!

• Feb 02, 2016

.Michael J. Fox es Doug, un joven soñador que quiere tener el hotel de sus sueños, y ha aprendido a manejarse con maestría en el negocio hotelero. Solamente falta un paso final, pero el amor se interpondrá en su camino cuando se enamore de Andy (Gabrielle Anwar).

• Oct 14, 2014

A film that starts of brilliantly but becomes routine towards the end and looses it's smart take on a regular formula but still worthy nonetheless

• Dec 26, 2013

My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.

My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.

• Sep 28, 2013

Pleasant little diversion - more cute than comedic.

Pleasant little diversion - more cute than comedic.

• Sep 01, 2013

This movie is a mess and not even worth watching late at night on television as I did. The only interest it held for me was that it was directed by Barry Sonnenfeld who went on to direct two of my favourite movies, Addams Family Values and Men In Black. I bet you my last shirt that he wants to forget this lemon as much as I do.

• Mar 21, 2013

It's Michael J Fox... However h couldn't even save this film from the dragging plot...

• Dec 11, 2012

Charming rom-com with Michael J. Fox.

Charming rom-com with Michael J. Fox.