For the Love of Money - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

For the Love of Money Reviews

½ May 25, 2015
This is a copycat style from Martin Scorcese's Goodfellas and Mean Streets. This is the worst crime genre film.
April 8, 2015
Just a stale drama.....no heart.
July 27, 2013
It wouldn't be so bad if the story wasn't so tediously moralistic... and it's a true story, so? It didn't need to be shot!
May 17, 2013
it was a fun and enjoyable film. defently the cast was outstanding.
½ October 1, 2012
At least it had somewhat of a good. Soundtrack. Furlong adds a little spice as a bad guy for like 5 mins in the start of it. But most of the plot is all about a man who wants to do good but just doesnt. He can't seem to get away from all the crap that people keep serving him. It's not horrible it's just not excellent. It's just good enough to be ok.
September 6, 2012
May have been better with better acting.
June 30, 2012
It lacks a good plot, the movie was boring. Not recommanded.
½ June 16, 2012
soundtrack is better than the movie
½ June 11, 2012
I saw this movie Saturday night and the theater was sold out. The enegy of the theater was great, and really got me into the movie. Jonathan Lipniki played pretty good, but my favortie character in the movie was Vince! He was so creepy and funny at the same time, I was into it. Overall I give this movie 4 1/2 stars. For a low budget film, it was VERY good
June 11, 2012
Just got back from watching it... Didnt think I would enjoy it so much. Great cast, the main character Yuda Levi was a complete stud and quite charming. Overall the movie really touched me, the craziest part is that its a true stroy. I gotta give Isaac props.
½ June 10, 2012
This should have a all girl cast with that title.
June 10, 2012
terrible movie not reccommended a cheap version of scorsese i will donate the money to other israeli causes
June 10, 2012
True story and a great movie - a little bit for everyone - thriller, fight scenes, and a bit of romance and comedy as well. Loved it.
Great movie a must see
June 8, 2012
This movie sucked more than my 3 year old cousins spelling
June 7, 2012
Just saw the premier this past tuesday and truly enjoyed it! Highly recommended! haven't seen an authentic movie like this one in a while. Great cast too!
June 7, 2012
Just saw the premiere, what an amazing story!! i cant believe what a life someone could have, and the cast played so well together.
best movie all the way!!!
June 6, 2012
amazing! can't wait.
½ June 1, 2012
I love films based on true stories