Ford v Ferrari Reviews

• Ed in Spokane WA
    2h ago

Good movie...I wouldn't say "great" or "very good"...just good.

Good movie...I wouldn't say "great" or "very good"...just good.

• Nichole
    2h ago

best movie I have seen in a long time! omg it WAS SO GOOD 😍

best movie I have seen in a long time! omg it WAS SO GOOD 😍

• Jonathan C
    3h ago

The movie was easy to watch and told a clear story.

The movie was easy to watch and told a clear story.

• Bruce H
    5h ago

A rousing joy of a movie and a monument to a time when cars were thrilling. Matt Damon is solid and credible. Of course Christian Bale nails it again. There are a few times when I expected the villain to stroke his handlebar mustache, but they were only few. For the most part The movie is entertaining and believable from start to finish. Wow I love the sound of those exhausts! A solid entertainment very well acted and directed!

• RC.
    6h ago

loved it. great story, lots of action.

loved it. great story, lots of action.

• Phillip Zirkle
    7h ago

An amazingly told story that makes me miss a time in racing I never experienced. Heart pounding and heart breaking moments throughout make this an awesome experience.

• bannu
    7h ago

One of the finest movies ever. Three words Captivating, heart racing and touching.

• G.D.F.
    8h ago

if you like a good story about fast cars and friends you will love this film. No sex or violence just a good old fashioned rivalry. You can take your mom and dad and kids with you with no embarrassment!

• CAF
    9h ago

The actors were phenomenal!

The actors were phenomenal!

• rocketblu L