Foreign Exchange Reviews

• Jan 22, 2013

Was WAY better than I figured it would be, and so much better than it should have been at all. And that's with a one-star rating.

• Aug 06, 2012

in the same vain as American Pie. little more substance in the end though.

in the same vain as American Pie. little more substance in the end though.

• Jul 05, 2012

I saw it already and this movie Is dead ass funny u wanna see this and there's a little cute boys

• Jun 30, 2012

Four friends think they've got it made for senior year, easy classes, booze fuelled parties and ridiculously hot babes. But when they take in a group of Foreign Exchange students, their master plan is put on hold. stars Ryan Pinkston, Vanessa Lengies, Curtis Armstrong, Jennifer Coolidge, Clint Howard, Tania Raymonde, Randy Wayne and Daniel Booko. directed by Danny Roth.

• May 12, 2012

Turned if off after watching 5 minutes of it

Turned if off after watching 5 minutes of it

• Dean K Super Reviewer
    Jul 03, 2011

Known as Bad Behaviour in the UK, Foreign Exchange makes more sense as the Title?! Another American Pie wannabe complete with Stiflers Mum (Coolidge) playing the headmistress of the High School. Just lacking the charm, jokes, fun and entertainment in comparison.

• Jun 29, 2011

This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I MEAN IT. Horrible writing, horrible acting. Jokes that get you sick because of how fucking awful they are. Ridiculously cliched, and cheesy romance plot that no one gives a million shits about. That's all i'll say now. MORE WILL COME

• Jan 29, 2011

Poor and blind man's American Pie.

Poor and blind man's American Pie.

• Jan 20, 2011

Typical teen party life movie. It was a poor mans American pie. The character ever so slightly resemble the those of american pie. There were some hilarious parts in this movie and the actresses were attractive as well.

• Jan 09, 2011