Demonic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Demonic Reviews

March 25, 2016
Excellent way to die eaten by naked demon chicks
March 17, 2015
Absolutely terrible horror movie. Three harpies (?) with some of the worst looking naked bodies I've had the displeasure to witness, inhabit a forest assailing unwitting victims and vivisecting them with their teeth. "Don't look in their eyes" is spouted by unfortunate neighbors, thought it is never said why. There is no explanation for anything here, putrid acting and poor effects. Skip it completely.
½ April 17, 2013
A rather generic horror that just feels like a conglomeration of others.
½ October 5, 2011
It`s not a movie - it`s just a CRAP!!! It`s not even worth a half star!!!
½ May 8, 2010
johanne roberts has no talent
½ November 10, 2009
I like this film. It is rather corny, but in a good way.
½ September 21, 2008
You can almost tell that someone came up with the premise ("Hot, naked women - who are really fallen angels - kill people!") and tried to build a film around it. The pacing's terrible, the script and acting intolerable for the most part ('cept Savini, of course) and the director seems to think that a shaky night-vision camera is in some way a replacement for atmosphere.
September 7, 2008
This film is very silly but my sister kicks butt as the scariest fallen angel.
½ August 22, 2008
This has Tom Savini in it and lots of naked female flesh but is badly acted by everyone else and is so boring and seems to go on for ever, even though it's only 90mins long. Give it a miss!
½ August 21, 2008
This has definitely been a weird film. It's a lot like a typical teen horror movie though. It's low budget, main characters are stupid naive teens with crappy car that never starts up, creepy man in the beginning who tells them to stay off, splitting up in the middle of the woods for a stupid reason and just overall bad acting and cheesy dialogue.
I suppose it's an all right movie to watch once, but that's it. It's the kind of movie after which you think 'well that was weird'. I mean a group of naked vampiric angel women running about the forest and doing God knows what to people is pretty weird. Oh and also with a queer guy living there who seems to be quite obsessed with these women.
July 29, 2008
Well it was kinda hot. The Monster women of the film are always naked, and all they do is seduce the guys and girls, make out with them, and then kill them. If that sounds good to you, then by all means. But, it's not much more than that.
June 23, 2008
Wow, is this ever crappy. A story that makes little sense, some bad acting, and some schlocky-looking gore fx. You would have thought that with Tom Savini on board, he could have lent his expertise and made the gore look better, but I guess he was just getting a paycheck. Even copious amounts of naked women can't help this one.
½ June 7, 2008
If you want to make a film, but you think you can't because you've only got a budget of about three quid... don't worry!!
It didn't stop these guys!
May 23, 2008
Incredibly boring piece of trash that I wish I never wasted my time with, and it's such a WRONG TURN rip-off that it's not even funny. Don't waste your money or time.
½ May 20, 2008
Those 2 1/2 stars are for Tom Savini alone...
May 14, 2008
shit this sounds fun.. hehe

the summary about naked monster females reminds me of a scene in the first volume of Tarot Cafe
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 13, 2008
Piss poor acting, naked bisexual vampire chicks, gore and guts and Tom Savini. What more can you ask for?
March 12, 2008
This movie is crappy until Tom Savini shows up. Then it gets pretty creepy. A shame you have to wait an hour before that happens. ;-)