Forest of the Damned (Demonic) Reviews

• Aug 15, 2017

Odd horror flick (DVD)

Odd horror flick (DVD)

• Aug 15, 2017

For a low budget horror film from Europe, this movie wasn't that bad... especially if the idea of a group of naked women making out and eating people appeals to you. I'll admit that the storyline was pretty simplistic, with no plot or character development- but it was enough to me me watching for the next nookie filled munching scene. What it lacked in depth, it made up for in the camera work and music. There are some awesome shots in this movie, especially with the mixture of normal camera work, and a hand held night vision cam corder. The editing was creative, if a little jumbled, but not to the point where you got lost completely. The scoring for this movie was pretty good too.

• Mar 25, 2016

Excellent way to die eaten by naked demon chicks

Excellent way to die eaten by naked demon chicks

• Mar 17, 2015

Absolutely terrible horror movie. Three harpies (?) with some of the worst looking naked bodies I've had the displeasure to witness, inhabit a forest assailing unwitting victims and vivisecting them with their teeth. "Don't look in their eyes" is spouted by unfortunate neighbors, thought it is never said why. There is no explanation for anything here, putrid acting and poor effects. Skip it completely.

• Apr 17, 2013

A rather generic horror that just feels like a conglomeration of others.

A rather generic horror that just feels like a conglomeration of others.

• Oct 05, 2011

It`s not a movie - it`s just a CRAP!!! It`s not even worth a half star!!!

It`s not a movie - it`s just a CRAP!!! It`s not even worth a half star!!!

• May 08, 2010

johanne roberts has no talent

johanne roberts has no talent

• Nov 10, 2009

I like this film. It is rather corny, but in a good way.

I like this film. It is rather corny, but in a good way.

• Sep 21, 2008

You can almost tell that someone came up with the premise ("Hot, naked women - who are really fallen angels - kill people!") and tried to build a film around it. The pacing's terrible, the script and acting intolerable for the most part ('cept Savini, of course) and the director seems to think that a shaky night-vision camera is in some way a replacement for atmosphere.

• Sep 07, 2008

This film is very silly but my sister kicks butt as the scariest fallen angel.

This film is very silly but my sister kicks butt as the scariest fallen angel.