Forest Warrior - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forest Warrior Reviews

½ June 14, 2015
"Wish we could just cut down those trees!"
"Yeah!"
November 19, 2014
Bad-ass Chuck Norris turning into a grizzly bear, well he is Chuck Norris.

Forest Warrior is one of those terrible movies that get's every wrong. The script, the directing and acting are god awful, but this movie is so bad it's really funny.
½ February 7, 2013
Not good. A little disappointing. Norris in interesting when he's actually in the film. Fine, it's alright.
September 23, 2012
I didn't know it was a family movie. It got pretty silly at times, but I guess that's what to expect when u watch a family movie.
½ August 26, 2012
Don't watch this unless you are expecting a film made for children. This is Chuck Norris in his most family friendly movie to date. The plot is absurd and the acting pretty bad but again take it for what it is. I didn't expect a children's movie so was quite disappointed but I would imagine kids will enjoy it well enough.
February 14, 2012
Not his best movie, but I enjoyed it. By no means am I a "go green" person, but I definitely don't like deforestation. I thought the acting of the kids was great and the villains. It had funny and serious moments. It was corny and silly with the body changing shit, but the animals were cute.
May 13, 2011
I remember this movie from when I was a kid. I watched it couple of days ago with my young siblings. Chuck Norris rulez.
½ March 8, 2011
Chuck Norris turns into a bear, then a hawk, then a wolf, all while in the process of saving kids from evil industrialist lumberjacks. That's an honest synopsis of this movie...no additional witty comments can do it justice.
½ March 7, 2011
Chuck Norris in the role he was born to play: a forest spirit who can transmogrify into a bear, a hawk, or a wolf to save the kids.
September 18, 2010
A cinematic kidney stone
August 3, 2010
Chuck Norris(Bear) fighting rednecks in a forest:D
What more do you want!
June 14, 2010
The best Chuck Norris Movie combine Action, Family Adventure and a Environmentalist Message and you get one of the best Action Movies of the 90's Chuck Norris as the Forest is hillarious!
April 25, 2010
Chuck Norris in one of his greatest acting ! Nice dialogs, Exciting combats, ''Transformations'' Over the top ! this is the Chuck at his best !
½ March 16, 2010
No matter how bad you think this will be, it's worse. But yeah, Chuck Norris turns into a bear, a wolf, and an eagle.
½ January 9, 2010
i like this movie its one you can watch over and over with everyone in a family and its fun and one of hes best i think with kids in it
May 15, 2009
Chuck Norris was supposed to play in Predator I, but the idea was dropped since nobody would pay 9 bucks to watch a 14 seconds movie.
November 25, 2008
chuck norris turns into a bear. i feel ive said enough.
August 3, 2008
it's like an inconvenient truth with it's all green message, except the narrator is Chuck Norris, and does a lot of roundhouse kicks.
April 29, 2008
L'esprit de la fowé est en lui... Le loup, l'ours, et l'aigle...
April 28, 2008