Forever and a Day - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forever and a Day Reviews

jjnxn
November 8, 2015
Conceived as a morale riser for an England under siege this accomplishes that well, that it's full to bursting with the cream of the British and a smattering of American film world at the time makes it a very special viewing experience. Parts of it are achingly affecting.
½ October 21, 2005
EXCEPTIONAL MOVIE WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL CAST, EXTREMELY GOOD. GREAT PERFORMANCE BY IDA LUPINO. WONDERFUL
November 11, 2004
[font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=black][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#000000]Hey All,[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#000000] [color=black][font='Book Antiqua']I've got three new updates for ya all. The first one is this movie I had rented from Net Flex on the basis that Buster Keaton was in it. Before I say any thing else this movie was pretty good. Any who I watched and watched, finally Buster was in it for only three minutes as a plumber. Not even a speaking role at that. After I got over my little heart break, I did enjoy the movie. It's about this American who sold this house back to original owners descendants during WWII. The movie takes you through the different years that the house went through and how the American family ended up owning it. I really enjoyed it. There isn't any extra stuff on this DVD but some movies don?t need it.[/font][/color]
[/color][/size][/font][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#000000]Fritz ;) [/color][/size][/font]