Forever, Darling - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forever, Darling Reviews

July 19, 2015
Watchable with cute moments but it could be funnier, especially with a fantastic element (the angel) in the plot. It's always nice to see Lucille with Desi though
April 25, 2015
the third act is hilarious
February 16, 2015
Awful.....nauseating ....stupid
December 18, 2014
I quite enjoyed this film of a marriage losing its shine over the years and becoming in danger of breaking up, only to be saved by the guardian angel James Mason. Many scenes, especially the camping ones, remain quite funny today.
March 15, 2014
lucy & desi movie #2
½ February 20, 2011
I love Lucy as much as the next person, but this bizarre "comedy" is a real stinker. For no apparent reason the ghost of James Mason begins to stalk poor Lucy and there is a great deal of jibber jabber about it.
April 27, 2010
Haven't seen the film yet...
February 3, 2010
It's always worth seeing Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, it doesn't always work, but when it does it's great. A bit of an odd vehicle for the couple, Lucy has a guardian angel sent there to help their marriage. Good production, fine art direction and costumes. Good title song.
½ November 15, 2009
Although funny at parts I thought this movie was really kind of weird... maybe a lot kind of weird.
November 10, 2009
Typical Lucy/Desi movie from the 50's. Cute, but hard to imagine them realistically in any situation other than the Ricardo's on I Love Lucy...
August 15, 2009
i love this movie and the i love lucy show
September 21, 2008
The middle part was very funny once they actually went camping but other than taht it was boring
August 21, 2008
Despite the horrible review, I HAVE to see this movie. I love them!
July 18, 2008
one of my most favorites have it
½ July 15, 2008
Pretty enjoyable, actually.
½ November 2, 2007
This is a great movie with an intersecting plot to it and the theme song is a great
½ October 20, 2007
The worst of the three movies she did with first husband Desi Arnaz. Horribly weak plot and too predictable.
September 13, 2007
The fashion in this movie is what struck me the most. This movie was truly the first if its kind when it first came out. And even if you watch it today, the scipt and general plot are so unique!
August 8, 2007
Very cute movie! When Desi sings Forever Darling to Lucy in the forest!! Ahh makes my heart melt!
½ July 30, 2007
Strangs story... but I can't get enough Lucy!
James Mason is good in this.