Forever Mine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forever Mine Reviews

April 12, 2016
Okay, technically there are worse. I usually like Joseph Fiennes. The movie's plot was badly written and heavily contrived. There was nothing romantic about the romance in this movie. Every line was softly spoken in true stalker fashion. This is the guy that you do NOT want to be with.

The whole, "You will never be loved like this," thing is not sweet and loving. It's creepy. When she says he was the man she loved, I asked myself, "Why?" She knew nothing about him. For 14+ years she loved a man she knew nothing about. She stayed with a man she didn't love or care about. Ella was weak and unlikable. The acting was stilted. The plot was terrible. I think the best acting in the movie was Javier. Ray reprises the same kind of role he usually plays. He did a fine job at playing the same character he usually plays. This movie has probably ruined Fiennes for me as well. Just all around bad. 1 star only because I finished it. Rotten.
October 29, 2012
Pretty good, not the best I've ever seen.
½ July 3, 2012
Linda boring... Bloody
April 19, 2012
I dont care to watch.
February 21, 2012
loved this movie. the review def does not tell how good this story is. a true and beautiful love story!!
½ January 29, 2012
Sorry, but I will forgive Joseph Fiennes anything. *sigh* After watching it twice, though, I was starting to get really annoyed with Gretchen Mol's character. I wanted her to get a backbone. To live all your life in misery just so you can get pedicures and drink expensive liquor...I wanted to slap her.
July 19, 2011
Well, I still like stories but don't let the crime/drama description fool you. This is definitely a chick flick and a thin one at that.
½ June 20, 2011
Had to see this flick during my Joe Fiennes obsession and his presence wasn't enough to make it watchable. His character is a wuss and I couldn't stand Gretchen Mol. I love Ray Liotta but he was a total turd in this and made the film even less appealing.
½ June 20, 2010
½ June 20, 2010
50/100. I like the stars, the often underrated Gretchel Mol. Joseph Fiennes is a good actor, and Ray Liotta usually adds an interesting appeal to a film. Veteran director Paul Schrader is at the helm. So, what happened? This is so slow moving, the screenplay and the delivery of it, fails to convince. Even the score is lethargic. If you can get past the snail pace of the film, it has some good cinematography.
May 6, 2010
I really want to see this movie "Forever Mine"
January 30, 2010
this is like one of my most favorite movies ever
½ November 22, 2009
**1/2 (out of four)

Fair thriller helped along quite a bit by Ray Liotta and Joseph Fiennes.

Fiennes works at a resort. He begins an affair with a beautiful married woman (Gretchen Mol). Her husband, played by Ray Liotta, vows to seek revenge for the betrayal.
½ July 27, 2009
i just love thiss muveeeeeeeeeeeeeee ohh migod amazing muvee..
June 19, 2009
rather disappointing
December 7, 2008
I am a fan of Ray, but, this movie was painful to watch. Even though I like bad movies, I couldn't laugh at anytime during this flick. The material and time would have been better spent in efforts to help the idle rich clean and fix their homes. Instead of watching "Forever Mine", have a nap or read a book.
October 8, 2008
i didn't think i'd like this movie as much as i did. it had some heart-wrenching scenes, but overall...the plot was kind of dry. the romance between ella && alan was the only thing that kept my television on plus the fact that Joseph Fiennes was one of the main characters. the ending SUCKED.
October 6, 2008
Romantic, but a little overdramatic.
October 3, 2008
great cuz Joseph is here, so cute as always...bad cuz he almost dies in the end...ever since I saw it I hate Ray Liotta
September 18, 2008
Too long and predictable, drifted off during the middle, woke about 30 minutes later and could still finish the movie. Men who like Gretchen Mol will enjoy her nakedness.