Forever Mine Reviews

• Nov 03, 2020

IT'S GOOD, BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED IN THE END.

IT'S GOOD, BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED IN THE END.

• Apr 12, 2016

Okay, technically there are worse. I usually like Joseph Fiennes. The movie's plot was badly written and heavily contrived. There was nothing romantic about the romance in this movie. Every line was softly spoken in true stalker fashion. This is the guy that you do NOT want to be with. The whole, "You will never be loved like this," thing is not sweet and loving. It's creepy. When she says he was the man she loved, I asked myself, "Why?" She knew nothing about him. For 14+ years she loved a man she knew nothing about. She stayed with a man she didn't love or care about. Ella was weak and unlikable. The acting was stilted. The plot was terrible. I think the best acting in the movie was Javier. Ray reprises the same kind of role he usually plays. He did a fine job at playing the same character he usually plays. This movie has probably ruined Fiennes for me as well. Just all around bad. 1 star only because I finished it. Rotten.

• Oct 29, 2012

Pretty good, not the best I've ever seen.

Pretty good, not the best I've ever seen.

• Jul 03, 2012

Linda boring... Bloody

Linda boring... Bloody

• Feb 21, 2012

loved this movie. the review def does not tell how good this story is. a true and beautiful love story!!

• Jan 29, 2012

Sorry, but I will forgive Joseph Fiennes anything. *sigh* After watching it twice, though, I was starting to get really annoyed with Gretchen Mol's character. I wanted her to get a backbone. To live all your life in misery just so you can get pedicures and drink expensive liquor...I wanted to slap her.

• Jul 19, 2011

Well, I still like stories but don't let the crime/drama description fool you. This is definitely a chick flick and a thin one at that.

• Jun 20, 2011

Had to see this flick during my Joe Fiennes obsession and his presence wasn't enough to make it watchable. His character is a wuss and I couldn't stand Gretchen Mol. I love Ray Liotta but he was a total turd in this and made the film even less appealing.

• Jun 20, 2010

• Jun 20, 2010

50/100. I like the stars, the often underrated Gretchel Mol. Joseph Fiennes is a good actor, and Ray Liotta usually adds an interesting appeal to a film. Veteran director Paul Schrader is at the helm. So, what happened? This is so slow moving, the screenplay and the delivery of it, fails to convince. Even the score is lethargic. If you can get past the snail pace of the film, it has some good cinematography.