Forever's End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forever's End Reviews

½ December 13, 2015
hose entering Forever's End's hermetic, sealed universe should know beforehand that the film's conclusion leaves many threads untied, and will have them contemplating the film's "meaning." Sold as a simple romantic coming-of-age story, Forever's End reminds us that things are rarely ever that simple.
May 10, 2015
Weird. At the story's end you really ask yourself "why does she not hate this guy? Why does she act like she loves him?".
It's beautiful, it's dreamy, even has great acting but it makes about as much sense as driving off a cliff while singing to a dead dog in your passenger seat. Mr. Schroder should have hired a writer.
If you watch this... make sure you get good and stoned first. Maybe it'll make sense then. I don't know.
April 4, 2015
I'm certainly no movie reviewer, and Rotten Tomatoes is my go-to site for movies, but when I saw zero reviews, I thought I'd try to give something to those who are wondering about this film. Also I don't know why they added comedy as a genre...

Well, first off I generally only like feel-good movies, and as anyone with Amazon Prime Instant Videos knows, the pickin's can be slim, so when this movie started with a woman walking down a deserted city street with a gun in hand, suffering from an apparent gunshot wound, I figured this isn't going to be a movie for me.

But then a few minutes into it, as we learn she's the last person on earth, it became rather intriguing. A woman who once wanted nothing more than some time alone, suddenly has nothing but time alone. It made me wonder where they are going to go with this, and made me wonder what I would do in this situation. The cinematography in beautiful, and I was curious, so I played on.

Things started getting a bit scary with a dark basement, then a quick bad dream and I thought they were going to lose me. I hate those kind of movies, but just as quickly we were back to a sunny day.

Soon after things got a bit confusing for me as her sister comes to the house. I couldn't figure out how long it's been since they've seen each other. But it's clear they have a chilly relationship. I was guessing it's going to be one of those predictable stories where they have to learn to love each other again over the course of the film.

There seemed to be a supernatural element thrown in concerning a necklace that keeps reappearing.

Now they almost lost me again when they tried building the suspense over a noise downstairs, so she grabs the gun and without any provocation shoots who is apparently the last man on earth.

Two days later another young man shows up, and after not seeing another soul for six years, the sisters are extremely suspicious of him wanting to do them harm. It just seems so unbelievable. The attempt at building suspense.

After about 45 minutes of the weak story line, forced suspense, and snotty little sister, I couldn't take it any longer and had to shut it off. Hopefully Someone else will give a complete review. I can't believe iTunes would charge 4 bucks for this movie.