Forks Over Knives Reviews

• Mar 03, 2020

This movie is well researched and presented. It was so convincing that I immediately adopted the program and it changed my life quickly and drastically in lots of ways.

• Feb 10, 2020

This movie has helped me change my life on understanding nutrition and what I eat today. It exposes what many won't on what is needed to help reverse your health conditions and our top two killers being heart disease and cancer. It's fact-based by a scientist among others and will help lead you on your journey back to health!

• Oct 19, 2019

Forks Over Knives was very well done, and I am one of those who will change his diet after seeing it! But what is most remarkable is the disdain so many critics exhibit toward a documentary like this. It is precisely the same ire directed at white Americans a century ago who claimed the unpopular notion that the white race was in no way superior to others. People despise something not because it is itself daft or artistically awful or misleading but because it stands athwart what they want desperately to believe. (And millions of contemporary Catholics will never embrace a full and objective evaluation of the unspeakable abuses of thousands of priests and their organizational enablers!)

• Oct 01, 2019

Vital to health for anyone exposed to the US diet. The information in this movie saved my life and is helping another to fight cancer successfully. Don't miss it, and if you do, come back and see it. Please.

• Sep 30, 2019

An informative film that makes you question everything you put into your body. A must see

• Sep 27, 2019

This movie made me start eating vegetarian. It's very well made and makes the case very convincingly why eating meat and dairy is not good for you health.

• Sep 26, 2019

Great movie. Well-research, and well-made.

Great movie. Well-research, and well-made.

• Sep 12, 2019

Terribly misleading vegan propaganda

Terribly misleading vegan propaganda

• Aug 02, 2019

Eye-opening and life changing.

Eye-opening and life changing.

• Jul 06, 2019

This movie changed my life! WFPB for 6 years now. I am healthier than ever. This is science, not advertising. After 35 years as an RN...I have witnessed too often what the standard american diet (SAD) is doing to society. This diet is revolutionary...but slowly catching on. Not quick enough though. Still have family and friends dying.