Forrest Gump - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forrest Gump Reviews

March 9, 2017
not everyone can be that lucky
March 6, 2017
It hasn't aged well, but it's still enjoyable and touching.
½ March 5, 2017
Forrest Gump is uneven, but it's never less than entertaining, thanks mostly to a great cast and screenplay.
½ February 28, 2017
It's an instant classic.
February 25, 2017
Tom Hanks takes a journey in "Forrest Gump" that is truly unforgettable.
February 25, 2017
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: The star of this classic show - Tom Hanks is brilliant here, every ounce of his character is so meaningful and beautifully played. Match this with an amazing cast, an amusing but thematically-realised plot with real sentimental value, as well as a great supporting cast, you've got yourself a film that stands the test of time for all the right reasons. Even now it doesn't feel dated
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: Some argue the themes are questionable, but I think they might be missing the point...
VERDICT: A well told tale of one man - thanks to Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump' is a real and emotional classic
February 21, 2017
'Forrest Gump' expertly captures how the good and bad experiences in our lives can shape who we become, bringing forth a well of emotions and the best performance of Tom Hanks' career.
February 20, 2017
I really liked this movie. This was my first Tom Hanks film and it didn't disappoint. Great acting by him and a great movie overall.
½ February 11, 2017
Forrest Gump (1994) Calificación: 9.1/10
February 6, 2017
I really do not understand how critics gave this so low of a score. It's entertaining from beginning to end. A very unrealistic far reaching story of a simple boy's life which almost feels a bit like several short stories built into one. The acting is fantastic, never a dull moment. Not for those who can only watch things which have to depict "real life" situations.
February 3, 2017
Hank's best ever performance in a moving, one off, film.
½ February 2, 2017
An amazing feel-good movie. Absolutely brilliant.

And a much deserving Oscar winning performance from Hanks.

-My name's Forrest Gump...people call me Forrest Gump

[9/10]
January 21, 2017
When life is so precious, light and delicate like a feather it takes us places we least expect.
½ January 7, 2017
Very charming movie with great story that guides you through important events of American history of the XX century.
January 7, 2017
5 stars. I love this movie's soul. I want to watch it again.
January 6, 2017
The story about a man who was accidently involved in some of the biggest impacts of the 20th century is extraordinary along with a terrific performance from Tom Hanks makes Forrest Gump an influential film that will make the audience both cheer and learn valuable things about that character.
½ January 3, 2017
It's the best movie ever Jenn-ay
½ January 3, 2017
Great movie should not have beaten out the shawshank redemption in any of the 94' awards
December 26, 2016
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know when you are gonna meet some hippie that screws you over and over again, just to show back up to finally marry you because you are now loaded.
December 7, 2016
One of the greatest films of all time.