Four Sisters And A Wedding - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Four Sisters And A Wedding Reviews

September 11, 2014
Amazing, original, refreshing and one of the best movies that I really like. No boring plots. Its always entertaining. Great actors and actresses. Bea and Angel moved me. I'll definitely recommend this movie to my friends and family.
June 14, 2014
A Filipino must watch. It tries its best to give stories on each of the main characters (but of course some just outshine the others) and injects humor at the right moments.

If you open your mind to Filipino films, you'd probably be on a roller coaster ride, you'd be happy then angry, then sad, then you'd end the movie with a smile on your face because quality films have that certain effect :')
½ March 13, 2014
The family confrontation scene is something to watch out for.
½ December 12, 2013
...a family movie that's so formulaic and manipulative with a drowning tolerance for sigh-inducing banters. And with a lot of conflicts all over its plot, the film hardly unites as a whole. Still, it's a love it or hate it picture as it is all too affecting.
September 1, 2013
They could have just titled this 3 Sisters and A Wedding and saved perhaps 20% on talent fee, or made one of the sisters' character a lesbian to make one of the actresses work harder for a role that the production paid her for. Well, I saw that my mom enjoyed it, I should say it is not bad at all.
August 12, 2013
Started out with lots of amusing humor. But this only lasted for the first half of the movie, in the end it still boils down to the classic Filipino drama, unending monologues of pretentious family issues. Geez....
August 12, 2013
Great film from Star Cinema. It was the perfect blend of great casting, humor, romance, family and love. I love the 4 girls as they played off each other very well and it def showed in the acting. Made me laugh and I enjoyed the film very much.
July 26, 2013
The movie is perfect for the family!
July 17, 2013
A comedy and drama movie that has a very heartwarming story and feel good mood after watching it. Its also a very good family movie that tackles the hardships and challenges in sibling and parent issues and how to overcome it that any ordinary family is going through in reality life. I'm sure local audience who has siblings can relate much to its story. The movie was also stand-out because of the great portrayals of the lead actresses in the movie which gave it a great ground in holding its audience to the movie until its beautiful ending.
½ July 16, 2013
Forget the bland title--Star Cinema finally got it right!
July 15, 2013
Loved it...a very good movie...it made me laugh, smile and cry...worth watching...
July 14, 2013
The film is very predictable. Ms. Alonzo's superb acting saves the movie.
July 13, 2013
I wish there will be more films like this that will be featured in the Metro Manila Film Festival this year and the coming years. although the plot is simple, yet the main casts showed a more mature acting prowess that we sorely missed in the Philippine cinema. Four Sisters and a Wedding is a film that makes you laugh, cry, and sympathize with the characters who try to accept and confront their own demons and confront each other's imperfection with openness of heart and a more profound understanding of the dynamics within the family. It may or may not have happened in real life, but it tells us the possibility of forgiveness when there is a real hunger for unity and acceptance of individual differences and the beauty and richness that such differences could bring to us. I am impressed by the actors on how engaged they were with their respective role and for bringing the characters into life. mabuhay po kayong lahat and congratulations to Star Cinema for a job well done! god bless!
July 10, 2013
a funny/ touching/ stylish chick flick ^_^ worth $6.99+tax
½ July 9, 2013
Strong screenplay, well-directed and perfect casting. One of the best Filipino films.
July 8, 2013
The story is refreshing, endearing, charming. Good mix of comedy and drama. Perfect casting, especially main actors.
July 2, 2013
Toni Gonzaga is naturally hilarious. I love her!
½ June 29, 2013
IT WAS HILARIOUS. .... DON'T LEAVE TILL THE CLOSING CREDITS
June 28, 2013
It was actually a very good movie. One of the best Filipino films I've ever seen! Bea Alonzo remains the best amongst! Congrats!
½ June 26, 2013