The Foursome - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Foursome Reviews

January 26, 2014
Not bad, cheesy, a few laughs, nice ending.
March 26, 2011
so so comedy.. watched it when i was bored to pass the time
½ April 28, 2009
I couldn't even make it through 10 minutes of this garbage.
½ March 31, 2009
Awesome comedy and reminiscing about the college days and slapstick golf funnies thrown in there for good measure.
July 24, 2008
Some funny bits. Part of the "buddies get together, reminisce, talk trash, get into a big fight and make up at the end" genre. Golfers will enjoy it, but others will as well. Good basic comedy.
½ July 22, 2008
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
July 13, 2008
Not the greatest movie ever but good for a lazy sunday afternoon..
½ July 1, 2008
A light hearted comedy. Not bad for what it is.
June 13, 2008
good shit and kevin dillon is great
½ May 27, 2008
I like this movie cuase it realtes to real life...guys drinking beer and playing golf and women obsessing about thier wieght.....worth a watch
April 15, 2008
wow, no one but me watched this. let alone heard of it. sure its about golf, but think caddyshak brought to modern day
March 27, 2008
This movie reinforces just about every reason why A) I'll never golf, and B) I'll never do a reunion type event. This movie just reeked of stereotypes, and I could freely associate any of the characters with people in my own past. Yep, it was THAT bad. Kudos to the fat chick for strippin' down when the skinny broads wouldn't...you just don't see that.
March 15, 2008
It is actually well scripted and really funny
March 9, 2008
predictable, safe, conventional
March 2, 2008
It was okay, but nothing memorable.
½ February 27, 2008
A light feelgood comedy about friendship and reunions. Nice way to spend 90 mins.
½ February 17, 2008
This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen, does not make any sense, what they were thinking when they made it, dont waste your time like I did, I give it a 1 because, well I dont know why, to be nice??, well its not fun, not smart, borring, extremely bad acted, very bad directed, and we dont want to talk about the production.
½ December 2, 2007
Lausy movie, luosy actors, lousy plot!
November 7, 2007
Nja.... ingen jag skulle se igen, men visst den hade sina poƤng.
October 26, 2007
Kevin Dillon can do no wrong. The rest of the cast sure can.