The Fourth World War - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Fourth World War Reviews

September 3, 2012
This is one of the most realistic and saddest documentals I've seen in my life, not because it shows the country where I live, it shows how the world is and it's gonna make to think and ask yourself, if we can do anything to stop all of these and to avoid the coming of a new World War?
½ November 30, 2009
one of the best documentaries!!
September 22, 2009
Love the Zapatistas. But this was awful
September 22, 2009
Just saw this movie for the second time last night. Highly recommend it. It gives a small glimpse into different struggles on a global level- especially helpful to youth because it isn't too overwhelming in content.
August 16, 2009
Don't like the economy? Disagree with your jobs being shipped overseas? Don't like the fact that we work longer hours, make less money, and our governmental representatives don't listen to us? Welcome to this place called earth!! While we sit there and blame people from other nations (Mexico, China, Korea, Palestine, etc., etc.), the people we are blaming are in the same seat as we are!

We are in the fourth world war where the working class is in a global struggle against the capitalists who exploit us, and we are in it together.
June 12, 2008
Light on facts - but great compelling protest footage about the struggle against globalism and the elites and capital that run the world.
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 10, 2008
Tres, tres bon documentaire! a voir absolument!
November 28, 2007
the only film which even begins to delve into the kind of radical critique emerging from indigenous communities and centers of sanity.
½ November 23, 2007
Rowley & Soohen's highly stylised and somewhat pretentious agitprop links together anti-corporate globalisation struggle across the world. The others are me!
November 16, 2007
Un documental ke nos muestra ke desconocemos muchas cosas ke suceden en el mundo en este mismo momento...si pueden bajenlo, es un excelente trabajo visual y social.
November 5, 2007
one of the best movies i have ever seen
September 25, 2007
Despite (frankly, the much needed) anti-militarist agitprop, this documentary on global resistance to the power that be can be used as an educational tool for social movement or globalization courses.
½ September 2, 2007
Inspires the converted more than it builds upon existing social movements. Still a necessary film. We need to cry and celebrate during the struggle.
July 31, 2007
One of the best documentaries I have seen.
July 2, 2007
Saw this one in a squat a long time ago. I have seen many documentaries on the "anti"-globalisation movement, but this one i by far the best one, taking you to palestine, mexico, south africa, south korea, italy and canada in a blink of an eye.
June 14, 2007
A collection of stories from around the world in developing and third world countries. The struggle against globalization and what many see as abuse by corporations. Along with some absolutely AMAZING scenes of reactions, protests, and even to the extent of riots.
June 13, 2007
This is the real life for people from developing countries, unreal for other people. What do you do to change the world?
½ June 9, 2007
One of the most bias documentaries I have ever seen, but nonetheless, it is amazing and will open up your eyes to a world you have never seen before. Then, hopefully, you'll go do something about it.