The Fox and the Hound Quotes
The top The Fox and the Hound quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Boomer: [after he and Dinky get shocked] HOLY...Dinky: ...SM-OKE! [cough]‐ Submitted by David E (3 years ago)
- Young Tod: Copper, you're my very best friend.Young Copper: And you're mine too, Tod.Young Tod: And we'll always be friends forever, won't we?Young Copper: Yeah, forever.‐ Submitted by Redwan A (3 years ago)
- Widow Tweed: Goodbye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end. But in my heart's the memory, and there you'll always be.‐ Submitted by Jenna L (3 years ago)
- Big Mama: If only the world wouldn't get in the way. If only people would just let you play. They say you're both being fools. You're breaking all the rules. They can't understand the magic of your wonderland. When you're the best of friends, sharing all that you discover. When these moments have past, will that friendship last? Who can say there's a way? Oh I hope, I hope it never ends, 'cause you're the best of friends.‐ Submitted by Jenna L (3 years ago)
- Big Mama: Darlin, forever is a long, long time, and time has a way of changing things.‐ Submitted by Anthony L (3 years ago)
- Tod: Copper, you're my very best friend.Copper: And you're mine too, Tod.‐ Submitted by Erin D (4 years ago)