The Fox and the Hound 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Fox and the Hound 2 Reviews

October 24, 2016
This animation it looks great. I like this Sequel.
August 27, 2016
Just a normal Disney movie to DVD just to make money. Just as bad as the others.
½ August 12, 2016
The Fox and the Hound 2 is by no means a good film, and it completely fails at being a Fox and the Hound sequel, but it does some things right.
Grade: C-
August 6, 2016
The Fox and the Hound join a bluegrass band. That set up works great as a
one off improve set, but it doesn't make for a good narrative. As with all the direct to video Disney films, nothing interesting or original is allowed to be put into action. Not only that, but since this is a prequel to the original, no matter how you try and end it on an affirmative note, you're still right where you were at the beginning. Right in the middle of the Fox and the Hound being torn apart by society.
July 4, 2016
I just finished watching this film and I didn't find it bad. This film is truly a good film with new characters along with old characters. Great songs and I especially love Reba McEntire in it and Patrick Swayze along with Jeff Foxworthy. I have no clue why so many people don't care for this film. If people don't like it, that's fine, but I do.
½ March 25, 2016
buena? En lo absoluto. Es la peor secuela que Disney ha realizado a alguno de sus clásicos y cuyo único aspecto posivito es ser una película "feliz" y muy feliz realmente, cómo no va a ser la película más feliz del mundo si jamás pone a sus personajes en real peligro? El guión fue lo que menos me agrado, fue terrible!!
½ March 19, 2016
Why does this have a 0% it's a great movie. While some parts of it aren't great everything else is good. The songs are the best in any Disney squeal that I've seen. The story is well put together and the conflicts seem realistic and relatable, if anyone was in this type of situation.
January 28, 2016
They should not have made a 2 one to this movie it did not have a good plot. And in the 1st one Todd and Coper where all grown up so I think they should just left it at that.
January 18, 2016
Love it an Exellent movie
½ September 4, 2015
kids movie that is not enjoyable, this is a typical sequel cash in
July 15, 2015
There's a heart with some appeals that'll bring enjoyment like one of them is that the animation's good but at the same time dull with adding more depth into the silliness because of the usual DTV sequels blanket covering the original's magic for the unnecessary extra warmth. (B-)
½ July 1, 2015
I go easy on these straight to video movies, for petes sake i gave hunchback 2 a 5.5/10 even though it would be a 2/10 on a good day. But this movie is just awful. Everything lovable about the characters are gone. In the original Coppers owner and Chief werent bad people, they just were hunters who were territorial. Its a flaw, but they arent bad guys. In this, Coppers owner is an ass and Chief is an idiot! Chief of all characters, a smart dog who is a great hunter, is given a hicks voice and is turned into a tool. Copper and Todd are annoying and it upsets me to hear a song that says best friends forever in it while they are playing. If youve seen the first movie youll know shit gets real. This movie may be the worst disney sequel ever -1/10
½ January 20, 2015
Horrendous, unimaginative, idiotic are just a few words to describe this god awful piece of sh*t. I only watched the fox and the hound once as a kid and even so the sequal still sucks. If you like the fox and the hound, DON'T SEE THIS SEQUAL!!!
½ November 2, 2014
What more can be said but WORST SEQUAL EVER! >:(
August 13, 2014
I am going to have to pass on this one.
½ August 10, 2014
One of the most stupidest, irrelevant, and continuity problem midquel I've ever seen in my entire life. Not only it insults the original, but also downgrades the source material by providing a dumb storyline, forgettable songs, and lackluster humor that even kids won't laugh. Honestly, this is just a cash-in, at best.
August 9, 2014
The mid 2000s were a low point in Disney's history of animated movies and this is no exception. Predictable with humorless jokes and completely lacking in originality.
it does not even make sense int he context of the original.
June 2, 2014
its poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
May 31, 2014
Soulless, thoughtless, and most of all pointless.
May 25, 2014
A genuine masterpiece for one and all. The Fox and the Hound 2 is nothing less than an aural gem, surpassing some of Disney's greatest feats, including G-Force, John Carter, and their unforgettable magnum opus, Home on the Range. A truly euphoric experience.