Fox Trap Reviews

• Aug 03, 2020

With a wonderful mix of character actors, Fox Trap is a fun watch for fans of the classic slasher genre, harking back to films such as Friday the 13th, Black Christmas and more recent thriller horrors such as I Know What You Did Last Summer and the David Boreanaz film Valentine. Horror fans might not feel that Fox Trap brings anything new to the table (other than a new director, and a wonderful set of actors) but that's part of the enjoyment with horror films. Its like revisiting an old friend that you might not have seen for a while. Fox Trap lovingly tips its hat to many of the horror film cliches and each of those will make you smile. I love watching slasher films and playing the ‘whos next' game when it comes to cast members. Id love to give the cast a mention but they are all wonderful and I don't want to turn this ‘review' into a list of who's who,needless to say the cast all play their roles wonderfully and inhabit their characters for the full length of the film. Pick up the film, get yourself some snacks and some drinks and forget about lifes woes. Enjoy the movie!

• Jun 17, 2020

Decent low budget horror flick. Not a good ending.

Decent low budget horror flick. Not a good ending.

• Jul 22, 2019

I love this movie. I love the pacing and the kills. The twist at the end is a real killer!