Foxes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Foxes Reviews

September 9, 2008
One of my all time favs!!!!
September 5, 2008
It's a nice time capsule for Los Angeles, but I didn't get it.
August 30, 2008
A group of friends come of age in the asphalt desert of the San Fernando Valley set to a blazing soundtrack and endless drinking, drugs and sex.
August 14, 2008
Underrated 80's movie starring Jodie Foster about 4 different girls growing up in california.
A bit depressing
August 14, 2008
Interesting movie...pretty sad too. Kind of cool seeing Jodi Foster & the others in their younger days. I wasn't all that into the movie but for some odd reason ended up watching the whole thing.
July 29, 2008
HOLY CRAP! This movie completely cracked me up. Because everyone in it was so young. Total blast from the past.
July 11, 2008
One of my favorite older movies.
June 30, 2008
I wish this whole movie had been about Cherie Currie's character, and that none of the other girls--or Randy Quaid--were in it.
June 29, 2008
Another slice of teenage life from around the same time as "Fast Times At Ridgemont High". Except "Fast Times" was pretty funny and this is, well, pretty depressing. And oddly enough, "Fast Times" is the one with the hot chicks.
June 10, 2008
I wish I could watch every movie ever made but I sadly don't have the time. I'm not interested in this movie because I don't think I'll like it or don't know enough about it to think I might like it. I may still end up seeing it some day though.
½ June 2, 2008
don't really remember much of it more than i liked it. a lot.
May 24, 2008
One of the better teen movies. Jodie is moving. "On the Radio ... Whoa ooo"
May 14, 2008
everyone had defferent personallities but were true friends. I still best friends with my high schol best friend
May 14, 2008
what was i thinking?
½ May 5, 2008
This was such a hot movie in it's day.... I recently watched it, still dramatic, but the funniest thing is the party in Jay's condo... (Randy Quaid) so funny... he was classic back then too! Cherie Curry, Jodie Foster and the mish-mash of teen idolsomethings.

Some of the elements were so silly now that I am a parent of a teen.... rather silly I must say.
April 27, 2008
I dont really know what to say about this movie except its TOTALLY epic. I couldnt understand what was going on in the movie but I know it was awesome.
April 25, 2008
Ho-hum. A bit too after-school-specialish. Has Jodie Foster ever looked prettier, though?
April 6, 2008
If you are hitchhiking to Hollywood at night, and a husband and wife stop to pick you up, and the husband is drinking shots of Bicardi Rum out of a Dixie cup, you are officially a "teen in trouble."
April 1, 2008
Teen movies were so good back then. It seemed to end after John Hughes...Whenever I hear 'On the Radio' by Regina Spector, I instantly think of this movie. It played throughout the movie. A must-see!
March 25, 2008
this is my fav movie ever