Frank McKlusky, C.I. - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Frank McKlusky, C.I. Reviews

½ May 22, 2015
Basically a kids movie with sex jokes and '80s references. Whatever they were going for, they failed.
½ April 16, 2014
This had a pretty good cast, and it had moments of laugh out loud hilarity, but they were only slightly more common than a sympathetic republican. Sadly, looking at a comatose Randy Quaid was some of the funniest stuff in this film. It wasn't all bad, it was just mostly bad. Ya do hafta love a healthy adult who lives in a softhead helmet though, and any time you get to enjoy Dolly's boobies is good. In a way, this kinda reminded me of Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector, with more bad slapstick and without most of the funny. Meh.
November 8, 2013
This movie is amazing. The use of montage and sound in this film is impeccable! This film consist of raw dry humor, that leaves you laughing for hours.
April 13, 2012
Awesome movie! People need to lighten up and just enjoy a goofy movie.
November 28, 2011
Claims investigator has to solve a case when his claims partner dies. Some Funny parts.
½ March 24, 2010
Shockingly bad. Dave Sheridan deserves better than this (to say nothing of Randy Quaid, Dolly Parton, Orson Bean, Andy Richter, Kevin Pollack and Tracy Morgan).
½ December 29, 2009
Stupid, really stupid, but still some fun
December 8, 2009
Frankness served on Touchstone Home Entertainment's case.
September 26, 2009
This was literally one of the worst attempts at a comedy movie I've ever seen. The premise is bad. The jokes are cheap and fall flat. The main character is a complete idiot in a painfully neurotic way. There were as many plot holes as a gravel road in Arkansas has pot holes.

I found this in the donation bin at the library, so at least I didn't spend any money to see this miserable excuse for entertainment. But I still apologized to my friends for selecting it to watch for the first time with them. Usually, we like to make fun of bad movies, but this one was so stupid and poorly made that even we couldn't find anything to laugh about.
½ June 27, 2009
A lame movie that is not very funny. For a 1hr 35min movie, it seemed to go on and on. It had a few funny moments, but, mostly lame.
½ June 1, 2009
Break the walls of criminal justice.
January 19, 2009
Simultaneously the worst and funniest movie ever made.
July 4, 2008
Its lame but its funny
June 23, 2008
This film is diabolically mediocre. I would call it typical matinee movie fare, but who really wants to watch this sort of thing while having their lunch?
May 9, 2008
great movie have to see it to understand how truly randomly funny this is
April 14, 2008
Kind of a Bubble Boy/Office Space mix of a movie... Not all that funny though.
March 5, 2008
Though not hilarious, it IS entertaining. Somehow it doesnt go overboard or get too corny with the jokes, more subtle humor i suppose, so it isnt painful. The chick, Cameron Richardson, is adorable. Would like to see more of her. Chris Farleys brother as supporting cast, and many other familiars.
½ February 22, 2008
Plays like the offensive, unfunny spawn of Ace Ventura and Hot Rod.
January 27, 2008
It seems lame, but funny
½ January 23, 2008
It's Funny, It Doesn't Have The All Around Funniness But The Corkey Sense Of Humor. It's Good For A Few Laughs