Reviews

• Jun 23, 2014

I saw it on The Disney Channel when I was kid, boy this is scary kids movie but Im okay with that. I watch this song from this movie, one in ending

• Aug 18, 2012

They just don't make family movies like they use to. This movie is for fans of the original Universal Monster films , movie has a a lot of heart and a good message. And enough homages to Monster movies of yester year to make everyone smile. A well made kids movie that just makes you feel good , and never tries to be more. features a catchy cheesy monster mash style song during the film and at the end of the movie and will sure be ripped off my VHS to end up on my Halloween compilation for this year. almost perfect monster kids movie , I would almost put this up their with The Monster Squad....I smell a double feature.

• Mar 16, 2010

This was another piece of crap I remember watching. Boring, lame, and uncaring, I wonder what suddenly sparked this memory.

• Feb 16, 2009

A harmless little movie. The dream sequences will delight classic horror buffs and the script is pretty solid. Burt Reynold's does a good job and be sure to look for a young Ryan Gosling. Good for the younger set and anyone who grew up as a "monster kid".

• Feb 14, 2009

A great movie for people who have grown up with a passion for Classic Horror. It's a very touching movie, and fun to watch the different dreams come to life. A movie worth watching for all horror freaks.