Freak Dance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Freak Dance Reviews

December 12, 2014
This was incredibly cheesy but I loved it. Very fun.
July 9, 2014
A slapstick musical.... Didn't hate it but def more of a movie to watch with a bunch of friends who wanna make fun of bad movies
July 22, 2013
Upright Citizens Brigade buff said
½ May 24, 2013
I didn't even make it ten minutes in before shutting it off.
November 2, 2012
Usually I am a fan of parody movies, but this as just ridiculous. You need to be able to identify the movie that is being mocked and this one is just all over the place.
October 27, 2012
This is the raunchy, twisted musical I've waited so long to see. This movie hits controversial (and sometimes morbid) subject matter with up-beat, happy-go-lucky musical numbers, and a multitude of extravagant characters. Leaving you gasping and laughing throughout the entire film!
September 15, 2012
It's a musical from the UCB, how can you go wrong?
½ August 25, 2012
Totally stupid movie parody. Only reason i gave 2 & half stars is cause the awesome dancing.
August 23, 2012
The. Best. Funny. Great pic quality. Memorable lyrics. Yes. Songs. Rent it. Buy it. Stream it. But buy it. The Upright Citizens Brigade have done it. For realz.
½ July 25, 2012
If you liked "Cannibal: The musical", you will love this movie!!!
½ July 18, 2012
To be fair, I couldn't bring myself to watch this beyond the 20 minute mark (and even that took some effort), so maybe it gets better later on, but I really, really doubt it.
½ May 23, 2012
This movie is hilarious, twisted, and magical. A must-see for comedy nerds, dancers, and musical enthusiasts.
November 6, 2011
I hope this movie ends up on Netflix so everyone gets a chance to see it. It's different from your usual formulated spoof movie, and pushes you out of your comfort zone. Great job!