Freak Dance Reviews

• Mar 27, 2016

A musical parody of every dance-themed film you can think of. A rich girl wants to show off her ghetto style. She meets an inner-city dance gang and uses her skills to help them defeat a rival thuggish dance gang. With the cast of Upright Citizen's Brigade (Amy Poehler, Matt Besser, Ian Roberts, & Matt Walsh) starring plus appearances by Tim Meadows, Horatio Sanz, and Andrew Daly, you know the style of humor to expect. see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pUkKZtOg5s

• Dec 12, 2014

This was incredibly cheesy but I loved it. Very fun.

This was incredibly cheesy but I loved it. Very fun.

• Jul 09, 2014

A slapstick musical.... Didn't hate it but def more of a movie to watch with a bunch of friends who wanna make fun of bad movies

• Jul 22, 2013

Upright Citizens Brigade buff said

Upright Citizens Brigade buff said

• May 24, 2013

I didn't even make it ten minutes in before shutting it off.

I didn't even make it ten minutes in before shutting it off.

• Sep 15, 2012

It's a musical from the UCB, how can you go wrong?

It's a musical from the UCB, how can you go wrong?

• Aug 25, 2012

Totally stupid movie parody. Only reason i gave 2 & half stars is cause the awesome dancing.

• Jul 25, 2012

The. Best. Funny. Great pic quality. Memorable lyrics. Yes. Songs. Rent it. Buy it. Stream it. But buy it. The Upright Citizens Brigade have done it. For realz.

• Jul 18, 2012

To be fair, I couldn't bring myself to watch this beyond the 20 minute mark (and even that took some effort), so maybe it gets better later on, but I really, really doubt it.

• Jun 17, 2012

If you liked "Cannibal: The musical", you will love this movie!!!

If you liked "Cannibal: The musical", you will love this movie!!!