Freaks Reviews

• 5d ago

It left me speechless...

It left me speechless...

• Feb 22, 2021

Very solid plot, the story is internally consistent and manages to keep you on your toes. Acting is superb. Proves you don't need a huge budget to make a great film.

• Feb 21, 2021

Very good low budget sci-fi mutant style movie. This is the kind of stuff they could have done with New Mutants. They made very good use of their budget and focused on the characters and story which went a long way.

• Feb 16, 2021

If Xmen were real life. Freaks in this movie are marked as outcasts. Little Chloe has been hidden from the world, but when she realizes what's going on, she wants to break all the other freaks out of hiding.

• Feb 16, 2021

A very interesting film This Thriller is a underrated gem

A very interesting film This Thriller is a underrated gem

• Jan 31, 2021

It an amazing movie the best I've seen in ages! Won't say anymore as I certainly wouldn't want to say anything that might spoil such a gem. Just watch it.

• Jan 29, 2021

Amazing film to watch with your family and friends.

Amazing film to watch with your family and friends.

• Jan 23, 2021

Wow. I loved every second of it. It starts with a really interesting mystery plot that then evolves into really good susoense and action scenes. Blew me away with how good this was.

• Jan 09, 2021

Someone finally got a Stephen King story on film done right. (You know what I mean)

• Jan 05, 2021

Very good movie with a very good storyline but doesn't really explain what is happening very well at the start.