Freaks Reviews

A little slow to get started but ends up really interesting and fun

A little slow to get started but ends up really interesting and fun

• Ferguson Hume
    Sep 27, 2019

Great flick, amazing acting!!! Highly recommend!

Great flick, amazing acting!!! Highly recommend!

• Sep 27, 2019

the acting of this little girl is incredible. won me over from the start and had me crying by the end.

• Sep 25, 2019

one of my favorite movies of the year. total surprise! for fans of sci-fi or horror / thriller who like something deeper. Find / buy / see this movie now!

• Nancy L
    Sep 20, 2019

At one point, I actually screamed out loud. Like, really loud. Edge of seat stuff here folks!! Bruce Dern is mesmerizing and hilarious. Just top acting by all. Go see it!

• Paula
    Sep 20, 2019

Loved everything about it! Chloe played her role absolutely amazing! Highly Recommended!

• Nick
    Sep 19, 2019

so much fun - dont read reviews or watch trailers - just see this movie!

so much fun - dont read reviews or watch trailers - just see this movie!

• MattMan33
    Sep 19, 2019

original, surprising and dynamic acting from all main characters!

original, surprising and dynamic acting from all main characters!

• N S
    Sep 19, 2019

Wow so good ! Why did they not market this? Great storyline good action definitely worth seeing and totally underrated

• Edward
    Sep 18, 2019

It was entertaining enough to not regret buying a ticket, some parts felt cheesy, other parts were clever,